GTA V Game Pack Help

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

GTA V Game Pack Help

Postby darthcharlie609 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:14 am

For some reason I can't get any of the mod's to work online. I tried all types of calibrations and nothing. Does anyone know if it even works for free mode or just story mode? Anyone have calibrations that work for the mods also?
darthcharlie609
Corporal
Corporal

Re: GTA V Game Pack Help

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:16 am

The mods should work in online mode as well. To be sure first test in offline mode -for example or any other- rapidfire, and then go online.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby darthcharlie609 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:48 am

The purple led doesn't go away, the other scripts will activate but a rapid fire only script is the only one that works online. Tried adjusting the parameters so many times, rapid fire stays in burst and nothing else. Tried it with the game pack in the library and the non recoil will work only and will stay aimed at heads. After a while it stops and I lag bad, the internacation menu glitches that I'm trying to get armor and its inviting people to my ceo instead. It will start recording also for some reason when I try to use the game pack. Other game mods work just not GTA V, that's why I bought two of them. So my son had one on his xbox and one for mine. His game packs work and I only play 3 games. Wish someone would post parameters that worked or tell me how to activate the menu to work for gta. Hooked my controller to it when putting the mod's on it and nothing.

I would be happy with a pack that had auto lock for the heavy and marksman and 2x rapid fire and that's it.
darthcharlie609
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Mon May 01, 2017 3:17 pm

thanks for the extra info. Okay, lets focus on the gamepack. Please let me know what mods from the gamepack you have enabled (anti-recoil? any other?) and also, the button layout configured on the game is set to Standard or Alternate?
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby darthcharlie609 » Wed May 10, 2017 3:39 am

I was on vacation, why a delay in my.

Settings are
Optimized rapid fire 130
Fully pressed
Secondary adjustable rapid fire 130
Anti recoil 50
Auto aim, fully auto aim: always when firing.
Easy jog enabled
Button layout standard.
darthcharlie609
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Thu May 11, 2017 12:36 pm

Thank you for the information. I tested the gamepack here and it worked on my end.

Please try enable each mods incrementally, checking if the last mod enabled worked before enable an subsequent one. To start keep your device connected to the console and to the PC at the same time. Reload the Gamepack in the memory slot and program the device. After that click on the memory slot number to open the interactive configuration and enable only the rapidfire, click on "Save and Run" button and check ingame if the rapidfire is working, then set it to fully pressed, click "Save and Run" to test. Continue doing that for all the other mods.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device