COD:Black ops 4

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: COD:Black ops 4

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:37 am

mickolobe wrote:Hello New to the Titan two. I have been having issues with COD Black ops 4 Gamepack and specially the Jitter option I saw it was down and then reposted today. Can someone let me know if its really working and Im doing something wrong.

Also I see a lot of people are using the device with the Titan 2 is it worth it? Can someone fill me in on the pros and cons. I was going to buy either a Evil controller or a device. Any help I would appreciate it.

Thanks Mickey

The jitters I submitted for the gamepacks are now patched. I fixed new jitters and just submitted them so the gamepacks can be updated.

Read the last reply I posted here and click the links to see how the jitters I adjusted behave:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10358&p=75107#p75107
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:57 am

My_Eggplant_got_her wrote:The jitters I submitted for the gamepacks are now patched. I fixed new jitters and just submitted them so the gamepacks can be updated. Read the last reply I posted here and click the links to see how the jitters I adjusted behave: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10358&p=75107#p75107

Received your PM and will be replying you shortly, as well as updating the Gamepacks. Thank you very much. :joia: :joia: :joia: :joia:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:29 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
My_Eggplant_got_her wrote:The jitters I submitted for the gamepacks are now patched. I fixed new jitters and just submitted them so the gamepacks can be updated. Read the last reply I posted here and click the links to see how the jitters I adjusted behave: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10358&p=75107#p75107

Received your PM and will be replying you shortly, as well as updating the Gamepacks. Thank you very much. :joia: :joia: :joia: :joia:

Awesome, you're very welcome :)
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to Titan One Device