Gamepacks quick enable/disable feature causing issues!!!

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Gamepacks quick enable/disable feature causing issues!!!

Postby Premium308 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:28 pm

One of the things that drives me nuts when having to use gamepacks is the quick enable/disable due to it being L3+X(PS4) I’m constantly turning the mods off and on when running and jumping around corners :smile0313: :smile0308: and whenever I’m using a jitter mod I lose gun fights so often because the mod has been shut off! :smile0303: or I’m constantly having to look down at the device to double check it’s still on which also gets me killed...please tell me there’s a way to have this feature disabled in the gamepack so this stops being an issue for me? It really turns me off from using gamepacks but due to all the secrecy with peoples jitter combos I’m forced to have use the gamepacks unless your one of the lucky few that knows someone that will let you in on these top secret combos that everyone’s hiding... I use to get told these combos before from a friend that I won’t name as he knows I keep them to myself but I’m not going to be that guy that annoys him always asking to get access cause I know he is bugged by people all the time....so aside from my ranting lol can I disable the quick enable/disable feature? or do I have to change my play style to be able to use a specific mod that’s only in a gamepack???
Premium308
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Gamepacks quick enable/disable feature causing issues!!!

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:15 am

In the device settings (Gtuner Pro -> Tools -> Options ... -> Device) Disable the G8 Alternate to have the quick enable/disable with Share + Cross. When using the Gamepack on PS4 the Share buttons will be blocked for 400ms, so you can use it without trigger the share functions and, if you what use the share just press it longer. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Gamepacks quick enable/disable feature causing issues!!!

Postby Premium308 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:55 pm

Awesome thanks!
Premium308
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to Titan One Device