Black Ops 4 STRIKEPACK Script (I am willing to pay someone)

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Black Ops 4 STRIKEPACK Script (I am willing to pay someo

Postby manymaniyaa » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:17 pm

OpGreece wrote:
SweatyPapi wrote:I have a XIM so the PS4 Strike pack does not authenticate and also does not register its mods. I felt it on PC and it was beutiful and the Ultra Target assist and weapon profile for every wepaon in the game was really helpful. I believe they used advanced time ANTI recoil which is why it felt so good per gun. If someone can recreate this into a script (Preferabbly a moderator), I am willing to pay.

PhenQ | Phen375 | Phen24

Reason why is because I don't have ours to reconfigure my profiles as I go to college so using the Titan Two is tedious and the gamepacks to me are alright. The Strikepack was tuned for each weapon just right for almost every mod.

INCLUDING:
EASY SLIDE
TARGET ASSIST
AUTO SPRINT
WEAPON CLASSES!! DIFFERENT RECOIL VALUES PER WEAPON, ALSO TIMED. ETC.
Strafe Adjustment
Please let me know if you are capable of doing this!

Even if you can't get their exact scripting and convert, I am willing to pay for a person to literally make a AA, Anti RECOIL TIMED script that keeps the gun straight with no noticeable recoil for EACH weapon! Please let me know

The strikepack combines rapidfire with recoil
On bo4 weapon I have made a script but it is at 45% of its creation I have no time to complete it when I find the time I will upload it to gpclib :joia: :joia:

How to turn the effects which are more resemblance to those
manymaniyaa
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Titan One Device