The Last of Us - Rapidfire Settings

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

The Last of Us - Rapidfire Settings

Postby limahxcx » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:15 pm

Hey!
I set up gamepack and it is operating. However I have the impression that the Rapidfire could be faster using a semi-automatic.
Does anyone have any gamepack configuration so that the shots come out really fast?
Thank you! :innocent_smile_1:
Ps: I'm new here, if this is in the wrong place, please let me know.
limahxcx
Corporal
Corporal

Re: The Last of Us - Rapidfire Settings

Postby perfecthuntr » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:44 pm

I've played around with settings in the last of us a lot in my time. The fastest possible rapid fire occurs when using the standard rapid fire settings. If you used adjustable rapid fire, you need to set the parameter to 25. This game, and many others, limit the rate of fire of their weapons programmatically in the game code. As such, there is an upper limit on each of the guns.

Also, if you're actually playing on PS3, you should use the adjustable parameter and set it to 20. The hardware of the PS3 is too slow to use the faster rate and it actually doesn't record shots some of the time.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Postby limahxcx » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:51 pm

Thank you, perfecthuntr!
Actually im playing in PS4.

So, the standard rapid fire that you say is the Optimized, right?
I´ll test and update this post with the results.
limahxcx
Corporal
Corporal

Postby perfecthuntr » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:14 pm

Yea, I believe that's the one that has the correct timing on it. That is pretty much as fast as the PS4 itself can handle. It will make all of the guns in TLOU:R fire as fast as the game will allow. Try it out with the Variable Rifle, 9mm, and Enforcer for the best results -- especially after you have "upgraded" the guns in the match using your green parts.
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Postby limahxcx » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:46 am

perfecthuntr wrote:Yea, I believe that's the one that has the correct timing on it. That is pretty much as fast as the PS4 itself can handle. It will make all of the guns in TLOU:R fire as fast as the game will allow. Try it out with the Variable Rifle, 9mm, and Enforcer for the best results -- especially after you have "upgraded" the guns in the match using your green parts.

I test today... the semi-automatic is not too fast, but in 9mm WOW....its like a automatic pistol, very very fast.
I dont test using variable rifle...ill test and post here the results.

Here te results so far, using parameter 25:

9mm and Enforcer -> REALLY FAST!!! :shocked:
Semi-automatic -> fast enough but too recoil! Caution.
El Diablo -> FAST. 2 shots to kill. There is no escape.
limahxcx
Corporal
Corporal

Postby perfecthuntr » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:11 am

The semi-auto rifle has a pretty severe restriction on its rate of fire until you upgrade it twice. You can't really make it any faster: anything greater than 25 will actually be degraded. You could try something a little less, but that's going to physically be slower.
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Postby limahxcx » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:18 am

perfecthuntr wrote:The semi-auto rifle has a pretty severe restriction on its rate of fire until you upgrade it twice. You can't really make it any faster: anything greater than 25 will actually be degraded. You could try something a little less, but that's going to physically be slower.

What do you mean by physically slower?
The game recognizes more shots are shown on the screen?
limahxcx
Corporal
Corporal

Postby perfecthuntr » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:06 pm

If you lower the rapid fire parameter, it will lower how many shots the Titan one tells the PS4 your controller is doing.
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Postby Muaythai911 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:53 am

Is there constant speed cause I was messing with a rapid fire script I had the variable shooting it looked as if it was shooting faster then a 9mm I'm 1 of the games I tested, the next game it shot as fast then Slowed down like there was a big delay in shots speed up then slow down I've used the gamepack and I thought it was fast till I tried a regular rapid fire script and it was fast but often delayed or slowed down.
Muaythai911
Private
Private

Postby xavante » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:46 pm

Unfortunately that is because there is a delay in firing when you move/climb/crouch/etc. almost any action you take will have a delay prior to the gun being raised and then fired. What's worse is that each delay is separate from one another meaning that it is impossible for the titan one to determine whether or not to use the delay from climbing a structure or to use a delay from simply walking forwards, etc. because there aren't any real cues to distinguish one action from another. The only way i've learned to compensate for that is by being aware of where and when I was firing my gun so I could get the maximum amount of fire rate in with whatever weapon I am using, namely by standing still right before firing.
xavante
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Next

Return to Titan One Device