Battlefront gamepack

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Battlefront gamepack

Postby xavante » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:31 pm

So I haven't seen much based on this specific topic and I must admit, I'm quite surprised. Regardless I'm sure one of the bigger reasons is that Battlefront, it seems, doesn't really need one. I believe otherwise however and I can throw a few ideas out based on the game pack of another game; the last of us.

1. A big one for example is the coding of two separate anti recoil options, one for hip fire and one for ADS. Obviously it would be manually adjustable to each individual player like in tlou and not a preset option for each type of blaster, that's too much hassle for you guys lol.

2. An option to automatically reload on overheat when timped properly? (I'm not sure if the "venting" yellow sections are different on each gun, but my practice in the game says otherwise)

3. Perhaps for fighter squadron specifically, (we do have multiple game pack slots for a reason :-P awesome titan one feature) some button macros for whatever puts on your shield/signal jammer as either the rebels or slave 1 upon simply moving the right stick (but obviously it would need to be manually turned off as the imperials, boosting everywhere would be garbage, simple solution would be to have the option to turn off the game pack with share+x on ps4).

4. A drop shot configuration akin to COD except with a crouch and not a crawl

5. The ability to macro in the jump pack and aim/charge the bowcaster during flight

6. Akin to the frontier rifle swap, a shot from the cycler rifle followed by an immediate blast from ones primary weapon. (Yes it sucks right now but I feel it will definitely get a buff sooner or later, not to mention it almost kills anybody. Literally a single shot from any gun will kill a player right after a single cycler rifle body shot)

These are just a few ideas I'm putting forth, I'd love to hear what you guys (the developers/coders/almighty creators of delicious scripts/whatever you wanna be called) have on feedback for these ideas and if they are even plausible.
xavante
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Battlefront gamepack

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:28 am

Thank you very much for your suggestion. definitively it will be of great help to code the Gamepack. I will check with some advanced user to see if someone have interest in make a Gamepack for Battlefront. Otherwise I buy the game to be able to make the Gamepack.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby xavante » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:28 pm

I gotchu fam, consider it a donation to help the Titan one cause :-) do you prefer digital or disc?
xavante
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:46 am

good news!!! :) AKHUGHES90 will help us with this Gamepack!!
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:10 pm

xavante wrote:So I haven't seen much based on this specific topic and I must admit, I'm quite surprised. Regardless I'm sure one of the bigger reasons is that Battlefront, it seems, doesn't really need one. I believe otherwise however and I can throw a few ideas out based on the game pack of another game; the last of us.

1. A big one for example is the coding of two separate anti recoil options, one for hip fire and one for ADS. Obviously it would be manually adjustable to each individual player like in tlou and not a preset option for each type of blaster, that's too much hassle for you guys lol.

2. An option to automatically reload on overheat when timped properly? (I'm not sure if the "venting" yellow sections are different on each gun, but my practice in the game says otherwise)

3. Perhaps for fighter squadron specifically, (we do have multiple game pack slots for a reason :-P awesome titan one feature) some button macros for whatever puts on your shield/signal jammer as either the rebels or slave 1 upon simply moving the right stick (but obviously it would need to be manually turned off as the imperials, boosting everywhere would be garbage, simple solution would be to have the option to turn off the game pack with share+x on ps4).

4. A drop shot configuration akin to COD except with a crouch and not a crawl

5. The ability to macro in the jump pack and aim/charge the bowcaster during flight

6. Akin to the frontier rifle swap, a shot from the cycler rifle followed by an immediate blast from ones primary weapon. (Yes it sucks right now but I feel it will definitely get a buff sooner or later, not to mention it almost kills anybody. Literally a single shot from any gun will kill a player right after a single cycler rifle body shot)

These are just a few ideas I'm putting forth, I'd love to hear what you guys (the developers/coders/almighty creators of delicious scripts/whatever you wanna be called) have on feedback for these ideas and if they are even plausible.

Perhaps when i get the game tomorrow we could get in a party together and try to toss some ideas around to see what we can come up with. I have a feeling this games pack will have more than the halo 2 gamepack. :joia:
"We always start with completing the difficult. It just takes us a little longer to do the impossible."
Console Tuner Support Team®
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Postby xavante » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:40 am

Ayyy! Sure I'm down! I will be on for a fair amount of the day until around 5:30 pm PST. Ill pm you my psn name.
xavante
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:44 am

J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Shaag7 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:33 pm

Thanks AKHUGHES90 :-)
Really nice gamepack features.
As I'm using my custom scripts (XIM and G13 adjusted) I would like to ask if some the features can be put here.
I.E.:

1) How is Perfect Cooldown feature working? I would like to use it, but as there are different OverHeat times for different weapons, how is it working without any ingame input?
Maybe rumble detection?
2) What is your Jump Bow Charge setting?
3) The Advanced Rapidfire MOD ... I'm sure it was discussed on the forums already. But is it possible to give raw script?

Thanks a lot.
PS4 - Titan2/Titan1 - Xim4 / XIM Apex - Logitech G502 Hero / Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard / Logitech G213 Keyboard - DS4v2
Shaag7
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby HanSolo » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:44 pm

Hi,

sorry for my bad English.

I've been looking forward gamepack real battlefront about .

But I have problems with the Rapid Fire setting . The best I like it like Battlefield 4 Game Pack (optimized rapid fire ) I can adjust gamepack the Battlefront too?

Why you jump after Crouch shot , so lie down until then fire and then jump ?

thank you in advance
HanSolo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:53 pm

HanSolo wrote:Hi,

sorry for my bad English.

I've been looking forward gamepack real battlefront about .

But I have problems with the Rapid Fire setting . The best I like it like Battlefield 4 Game Pack (optimized rapid fire ) I can adjust gamepack the Battlefront too?

Why you jump after Crouch shot , so lie down until then fire and then jump ?

thank you in advance

The rapidfire used in the battlefront gamepack is a advanced version allowing many more options in customization and timing for your favorite weapons. It still has all the functionality of the old rapidfire, with many added features and optimizations.

For your second question i'm not sure i understand what your question. There are separate shot modes for Jump Shot and Crouch Shot, then also options to only use them when not ADS.
"We always start with completing the difficult. It just takes us a little longer to do the impossible."
Console Tuner Support Team®
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Next

Return to Titan One Device