Battlefront gamepack

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Battlefront gamepack

Postby JediMaster77 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:43 pm

Does this gamepack support perfect cooldown for the EE-4? I tried the EE-3 Setting (HOLD L2 + R2 and press DPAD LEFT) which didnt seem to work.

At any rate, I was wondering if that was on the gamepack roadmap
JediMaster77
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:10 pm

JediMaster77 wrote:Does this gamepack support perfect cooldown for the EE-4? I tried the EE-3 Setting (HOLD L2 + R2 and press DPAD LEFT) which didnt seem to work.

I myself haven't used it but heard there was cool down times for the weapons. Might look at the instructions again to see how things are done!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby JediMaster77 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:50 pm

bonefisher wrote:
JediMaster77 wrote:Does this gamepack support perfect cooldown for the EE-4? I tried the EE-3 Setting (HOLD L2 + R2 and press DPAD LEFT) which didnt seem to work.

I myself haven't used it but heard there was cool down times for the weapons. Might look at the instructions again to see how things are done!

Thanks for the input.

I tried the Quick Rapidfire setting (instead of adv Rapidfire) and used the default settings - cooldown seems to work if I follow the EE-3 sequence I mentioned above.
JediMaster77
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:55 pm

Glad you got it working! :joia:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby jimmyb496 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:18 am

JediMaster77 wrote:Does anyone have hold/release times for the ee-4? based on the calculation I am seeing on the states it needs to come out to 100ms?

I was testing the EE4 tonight. I tried one setting at 500ms total H/R and another with 100ms H/R.

The 100ms H/R was way better. Very fast successions vs a noticeable pause between shots with the 500ms setting.
jimmyb496
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby jimmyb496 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:25 am

jimmyb496 wrote:
Is there any way to describe the variables of the recoil and how they can be used to tune Vertical Recoil Comp? Maybe that isn't as simple, but I figured I'd ask. The example given for the Rapid fire using the EE-3 really put that it into perspective. Perhaps another example using the data from the EE-3 for tuning the recoil?

I wanted to make a note that may be obvious to some, but it was an ah - ha moment for me. When you tune the recoil in for a weapon, especially one that has a ton of recoil, it is specific to your controller sensitivity.

I had the RT97C dialed perfectly at 15% sensitivity. Then I was playing around in Fighter Squadron at 50%. I forgot about the higher sensitivity setting and when I used the RT97C again, I shot my toes off.
jimmyb496
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:10 am

@jimmyb496 :smile0203:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby SirSpoobyIV » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:09 pm

I have pm akhughes90 on this, but I wanted to see if anyone else has insight for me.

I have no issues with the current pack, my question is; will anyone help me in creating a more personalized game pack for Battlefront?
I would like to include some personal preference mods, and trim out the ones I don't use all the while maintaining the option to use the game pack interface through gtuner.
I could find code and create a usable gpc to insert in a program slot, but it won't have that game pack ease of use. I just have no idea how to go from code to official game pack.

Mods I want to keep/remain unchanged:
Class 1/Rapidfire
Class 2/Rapidfire Mode
Class 3/Alternate Rapidfire
Class 7/Easy Sprint

The mods I want add:
Combat Roll- this mod would provide the combo sequence to perform a flawless combat roll in game without taking the players thumb off the right analog stick. I would like to have this combo activated through two options:
1- D-pad left executes roll left, and D-pad right executes roll right. (emotes will have to be disabled in order to work properly) I imagine there is a way to bypass the game registering the button press while Titan one uses the trigger to perform combo in game.
2- Tap L3 to initiate a combo that only executes a ps4_circle double tap (easy sprint will have to be enabled and button swapped to one that is less important)

Star Card Activation Button Swap- this mod will allow the player to activate the center star card in game through a button swap of L1+R1 instead of the preset (hold) triangle. in order to accomplish the trading of button input outcomes for this, the same button bypass as mentioned before may be required.

Camera Shoulder Swap- this mod gives the player the option to simply swap the L3 and D-pad down buttons. (obviously I realize there are conflicts between mods, but it allows the player to choose the option deemed most beneficial)

I was also considering an adjustment to the hold/wait timings on the Easy Duel Wield option. Since Battlefront doesn't yet provide the capability for using two blasters in tandem, a better timing option would perform a quick scope every few shots to use the auto aim more efficiently.

These are just my preferred settings. I understand there plenty who would not agree with the changes, I just wanted to cast a line and see what you were willing to do. Even if its only very detailed instruction on how to go from gpc to game pack with interface use in gtuner.
SirSpoobyIV
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:35 pm

hi SirSpoobyIV. Welcome to our forums. I would like to have enough time to help you with that. but right now I am very busy with the new Titan One update, which will be released this week. It would help if I PM you the code of this gamepack? if yes, please PM me requesting it. Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby r0bj3 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:42 am

Hi all,

First post as I just purchased a T1 (+ BT dongle for PS4) yesterday and probably have to wait couple of weeks to receive it.
Already reading though this forum and I like how lively it is.

SirSpoobyIV has some good points, especially the auto combat roll feature is a nice to have I think.

Can't wait to try out the T1!
r0bj3
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Titan One Device