Overwatch Gamepack!

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Overwatch Gamepack!

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:56 am

The rapid fire probably won't do much for Soldier 76 due to his weapons being full auto to begin with. The idea behind how rapid fire works is to make a semi automatic full automatic. In any game when a full auto is set to rapid fire it will slow it down. The best two to use it on are Hanzo and Widowmaker. The auto reload, turbo melee, and hair triggers should work well for him. Also, I haven't tested this yet, but using optimized rapid fire and setting the shoot button to fire his rocket skill should work well. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask, always willing to help out!
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby Theminilegend » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:08 pm

Well that is already a big help :) continue like that :D
Theminilegend
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby scarsofbattle » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:30 pm

Good because I have an usual request. I wrote a very heavy post which got got deleted somehow. Long story short I have a particular goal that I would like to get done before I die (figuratively not literally) which has to do with Halo specifically 1 vs 1. Ever since the Orlando shooting an armed robber came to my neighborhood on that very day as it was happening and broke into a couple of cars to steal stuff. The robber even left his holster in our front yard. After that situation it put a lot of thing for me into perspective. For most of my years on Xbox One I could never win a 1 vs 1 in Halo. I got this tormentor who I know I can beat but every time I get close to killing him they guy manages to slip past me. Now I have watch countless videos on the subject of aim in Halo 5 which doesn't seem to help along with buying a netduma, xim4 (even thought I am not a pc player), elite controller, scuf controller, and of course Titan one. I tinkered with the anti recoil setting on Halo 5 and I still get slaughtered in 1 vs 1. I wish there was a script that could get rid of the crazy aim acceleration because as the Xim community pointed out the aim and turn system is disjointed.
scarsofbattle
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby bonefisher » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:58 pm

Have you looked at your Internet connection and see what kind of ping you have? Is your NAT open on your Xbox One? There are many different delays out there people don't look at why there game play is so bad. I use my big screen to play on which might add 19ms delay and Ben q I use can surely show me difference with a 1ms response time.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Haq » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:15 pm

The_Rabid_Taco wrote:Rapid fire however does work for Hanzo and Widowmaker. The best setup for those two are completely different as well. I believe Hanzo you want to set the advanced rapid fire, set hold time to 1475, release time to 25, and leave rapid fire mode as disabled. This will give a full bow shot over and over without having to let go of the fire button. With Widowmaker it is opposite. I can't remember the times on hers but you would set the hold time low and the release time higher to get that full charged shot every time. Also for Widowmaker set the rapid fire mode to ADS Enable, this then does not affect her full auto when not scoped in.

Is it possible to get Widowmaker's scope @ 100% charge as soon as you ADS?
Haq
Private
Private

Postby absbyjake » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:55 am

Haq wrote:
The_Rabid_Taco wrote:Rapid fire however does work for Hanzo and Widowmaker. The best setup for those two are completely different as well. I believe Hanzo you want to set the advanced rapid fire, set hold time to 1475, release time to 25, and leave rapid fire mode as disabled. This will give a full bow shot over and over without having to let go of the fire button. With Widowmaker it is opposite. I can't remember the times on hers but you would set the hold time low and the release time higher to get that full charged shot every time. Also for Widowmaker set the rapid fire mode to ADS Enable, this then does not affect her full auto when not scoped in.

Hey Taco or anybody able to workout the widow fully charged settings? See a lot of ppl using it.
absbyjake
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby absbyjake » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:48 am

Haq wrote:

any ideas for widows scope?
absbyjake
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby absbyjake » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:31 am

Haq wrote:

Hey Taco or anybody able to workout the widow fully charged settings? See a lot of ppl using it.
absbyjake
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby sarasvipul » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:20 pm

Would it be possible to explain me why I can't get the ganepack to work?
[url="https://get-vidmateapp.com"]vidmate app[/url] [url="https://get-mobdroapk.com"]mobdro[/url]
Last edited by sarasvipul on Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
sarasvipul
Private
Private

Postby Mad » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:19 pm

sarasvipul wrote:Would it be possible to explain me why I can't get the ganepack to work?

What's not working?
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to Titan One Device