Destiny 2

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Destiny 2

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:53 pm

I am getting a copy of Destiny 2 this week and work on the gamepack.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby PF4AWG » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:03 pm

Any update on the Destiny 2 Gamepack? (T1) Features? Possible release date? I know its only been four days but I am eagerly awaiting this release lol as I'm sure many others are too.
PF4AWG
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:30 am

I have already started working on it. I expect my copy of the game be delivered today for test the gamepack before release it.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Mortomis » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:42 pm

looking forward to it.
Mortomis
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby untipocomun » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:46 pm

Im new to Titan one, and i see in the programmer area a destiny 2 Gamepack, but it seems very limited or am i doing something wrong?

For example. Autosprint enabled on press cancels most of the time my reloading even if y barely move.
And no recoil, does apply to all weapons? not kinetic and energy separated? Also does the no recoil work, as it is.

Ty and sorry if everything is obvious. :roll:
untipocomun
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:40 pm

For the Auto-Sprint, this is because the action of sprinting will cancel the reloading. We can add an reload action timeout to avoid that. Thank you for pointing this issue.

For the anti-recoil, if enabled it will apply to any weapon. The device does not have means to know which weapon the player have equipped. A possible solution is have the Gamepack loaded in multiple memory slots, with different configurations for each load out.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Midnight » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:40 pm

Hi,

just tested Destiny 2 GamePack on Titan One.
As overall - great job guys!

IMHO it lacks some functionality that was very useful in Destiny 1 GP (e.g. button swap "Bumpers <> Triggers" or which is more important - Inverted-Y Anti-Recoil), but I understand this is only v.1.0, so improvements will be in future versions of course.

Btw I noticed that Class 4 and Class 5 has switched places, so Class 5 has 7 nodes (it's more fit for 4-Shot Modes according to the manual) and Class 4 has 3 nodes which is more likely fit for 5-Anti-Recoil.

Could it be the thing?
or maybe I wrong?

Thanks again guys for doing gods work!
Greetings from Russia!
Midnight
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:56 am

Thank you for the feedback. Definitively we will be improving the Gamepack accordingly the received suggestions.

In regards the anti-recoil, to achieve the inverted compensation, please use a negative number in the configurable parameter for the anti-recoil.

The bumper/trigger swap will be added in the next release of this Gamepack. :)
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby pjb125 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:16 am

Thanks for the hard work!

Regarding Strafe Mode and crouch shot, is there a way to have this activated when ADS?

Regarding Anti-Recoil, this is specific, but I have both of my weapons at around 90 Recoil Direction. With the parameters, would it make sense for me to put it at -10 then?
pjb125
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:59 am

pjb125 wrote:Regarding Strafe Mode and crouch shot, is there a way to have this activated when ADS?

The option ADS Activate is not present. We have ADS Disable. Perhaps the press sensitivity option could be an alternative? It will only activate if the fire trigger is fully pressed.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to Titan One Device