Starwars battlefront cooldown option

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Starwars battlefront cooldown option

Postby clockworkbullets » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:19 pm

Ok so I get a cool down to work but the second I die it stops working till next reheat please fix as I believe Titan ones Starwars battlefront gamepack is great but with this option fixed it would be great. :smile0517:

Example~ I get the cooldown to the smallest cooldown bar and the then I die I have to then manually cooldown to allow it to then work again.
p.s if aim assist options could be added It work make my day :innocent_smile_1:
clockworkbullets
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: Starwars battlefront cooldown option

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:02 pm

The best would have AKHUGHES90 working on this improvement, as he is the author of this script.

The Titan One does not have means to know the cooldown sequence was interrupted for any reason, so the only option I see possible to implement this feature is some button combination to manually reset the cooldown sequence after die.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby clockworkbullets » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:23 pm

J2Kbr wrote:The best would have AKHUGHES90 working on this improvement, as he is the author of this script.

The Titan One does not have means to know the cooldown sequence was interrupted for any reason, so the only option I see possible to implement this feature is some button combination to manually reset the cooldown sequence after die.

Is it possible to add some type of aim assist options to the game pack I love the game pack and having that added would be great. :smile0517:
clockworkbullets
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:33 am

Not sure what is your expectation with aim assist, but auto-aim or aim-bot is not possible on consoles. With the Titan One you can load a script to abuse of the game aim assist, this can be very effective in campaign mode, but its effect is greatly reduced on multiplayer matches. What the "aim assist abuse" does is just quickly press the aim button to trigger the aim assist of the game.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby clockworkbullets » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:33 pm

I’m taking about a add on to the gamepack which exploits the in game aim assist.
I’ve tried to get hold of the creator of the gamepack and no response regarding the auto cooldown issue I think this should be addressed as it’s a option in the gamepack but don’t work fully.
clockworkbullets
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:18 pm

clockworkbullets wrote:I’ve tried to get hold of the creator of the gamepack and no response regarding the auto cooldown issue I think this should be addressed as it’s a option in the gamepack but don’t work fully.

Sure, I will try do this implementation myself. Please let me know how would be the best approach to reset the cooldown when die. Or, if you want, I can send you the gamepack code, in this case please PM me. thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby clockworkbullets » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:36 pm

After rather testing I come to see that the cooldown feature don’t work at all, i put on the rumble as I heard that it works of the that and it didn’t even work once.
clockworkbullets
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby clockworkbullets » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:42 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
clockworkbullets wrote:I’ve tried to get hold of the creator of the gamepack and no response regarding the auto cooldown issue I think this should be addressed as it’s a option in the gamepack but don’t work fully.

Sure, I will try do this implementation myself. Please let me know how would be the best approach to reset the cooldown when die. Or, if you want, I can send you the gamepack code, in this case please PM me. thanks.

it would be great if cooldown feature was fixed but if not please could you implement a aim assist option into a gpc version of the script ?.
clockworkbullets
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:11 pm

Hi. just replied your PM.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby clockworkbullets » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:10 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Hi. just replied your PM.

Could you try to fix it aswell? or “add to existing gamepack with a hip fire aim assist options” that would amazing.
I’ve tried device+ but the Titan one seems to have better rapid fire speeds and they seem to have a problem with their cooldown options too weird
After further testing of the gamepack I get cooldown to work for around 3-4 cooldowns then it messes up (ee3 blaster)
clockworkbullets
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Next

Return to Titan One Device