COD WW2 Gamepack Requests

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

COD WW2 Gamepack Requests

Postby kailolo4 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:39 am

I've been using T1 on COD WWII since beta. (and T1 on BO3 and BF1 very successfully). My views on COD WW2 gamepack:

1. Add anti-recoil setting that works for Quick/Optimized RF and the Adjustable RF and even when RF is OFF. Guns like Garand (semi-auto) NEED anti-recoil if run with RF. Automatic SMGs like PPSH need anti-recoil even without RF.

2. Add RF that works with Automatic guns like PPSH. Currently, Gamepack RF (using BO3 or COD or even BF1) tends to give stuttering with automatic guns like PPSH or BAR.

3. Have Sprint "Press Sensitivity" actiate sprint when analog sticks are pressed about 70% so that users of foam rings (ProAim AAA Shocks) work well. You did this very well in the BF1 and BO3 gamepacks at my previous request.

4. Fast Reload would be useful.

5. Of course the Sniper settings.

I'm still testing the COD, BF1 and BO3 gamepacks in COD WWII.
For the Carbine, the RF in COD pack has worked okay with ADJ RF.
BAR stutters when any RF is on, however, using BF1 anti-recoil but with RF Off works well to control BAR recoil. Turning on any RF causes BAR to stutter.
For Garand and PPSH, BO3 RF with anti-recoil or BF1 RF with anti-recoil have worked. Wth PPSH there is some stuttering but has been acceptable.
I'll repost with updated setting in a few days.

After all this time I have not figured out how to use Adjustable rapidfire to adjust during gameplay!! All I can do is turn RF on and off during gameplay. A clear tutorial for pS4 would be appreciated, especially using BF1 or BO3 gamepacks.

Thanks in advance.
Kailolo
kailolo4
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: COD WW2 Gamepack Requests

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:48 am

Thank you very much kailolo4 for your suggestion to the WWI Gamepack.
You can be sure all you said will be considered.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device