Destiny 2 new T1 user

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Destiny 2 new T1 user

Postby ujio » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:47 pm

Hi,

I received my T1 today and I would like some help.
Of course I watched and read tutorial posted on this forum. However my english is not good so iam missing some points.
I already downloaded Gtuner Pro, updated T1 firmware and draged Destiny 2 gamepack to memory slot 1.
Everything seems working well. Here my questions:

1/Is it possible to plug the T1 on ps4 and PC at the same time so I can setup good parameter while playing?

2/ Is it possible to activate rapidefire on my primary weapon but not on secondary? because my secondary is an autorifle and its shooting very slowly with rapide fire enabled.

3/about recoil, if my weapon going up while firing, should I use for example -10 or +10 value in Gtuner pro slot config?

Even by reading multiple time this page https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/?kbf ... iny_2.htm& ,
Iam very confused with rapidefire, advanced rapidfire, alternate rapidefire... I would appreciate if someone teach me the difference between all those technical words.

thanks for help :smile0201:
ujio
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Destiny 2 new T1 user

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:01 pm

Not sure I'll be able to answer all of these to 100%, but here is my best attempt.

ujio wrote:1/Is it possible to plug the T1 on ps4 and PC at the same time so I can setup good parameter while playing?

Yes it is. You will need to attach the Titan One to the PS4 as normal, the controller to the end as you normally do. While doing this the PROG port on the side of the Titan One can be attached to a computer allowing you to customize the fire rate, anti-recoil and everything in GTuner without having to leave the game or constantly connect / disconnect the Titan One.

ujio wrote:2/ Is it possible to activate rapidefire on my primary weapon but not on secondary? because my secondary is an autorifle and its shooting very slowly with rapide fire enabled.

I don't see an option for this in the game-pack. Weapon tracking is touchy and easily becomes out of sync so would take up a lot of space which is most likely not available with all of the other options. The best suggestion I have for that is to use advanced rapid fire, then under Rapid Fire Mode select Press Sensitivity. This will monitor how much pressure is on the shoot trigger, R2, and will only activate full rapid fire when it is fully depressed. Not perfect, but would allow you to have an option for easily having it for one weapon and not the other.

ujio wrote:3/about recoil, if my weapon going up while firing, should I use for example -10 or +10 value in Gtuner pro slot config?

If the weapon is going up, then add a positive number. It is odd, but the way that the sticks work on both PS4 and the Xbox are if pressed forward it gives a larger negative number, pulling the stick closer to yourself gives a larger positive number. So in essence if you want it to go up then increase the negative (-10), if you need the gun to stay lower you would increase the positive number (+10).

Okay, so will try to explain the rapid fires, but am not always good at being clear so please forgive me if this does not work.

Basic Rapid Fire - This has a set fire rate for every weapon. It will always be on, regardless of ADS, hip fire, or whatever. It just runs every time you go to shoot.

Advanced Rapid Fire - This allows you to refine how rapid fire works a lot more. For instance you can set it to only rapid fire if you are scoped in, or you may only want rapid fire to work if you are shooting from hip (no scope). This is the option that also allows you to set a fire rate. Fire rate is how fast it alternates between sending a trigger press and release.

Alternate Rapid Fire - This only works when you have Advanced Rapid Fire enabled. The idea here is that if you want to have rapid fire on hip fire shoot faster and then slow down when you are scoped in, this makes it possible. It gives you the ability to have different shooting speed settings when in scope or not. I know it's a bit confusing at first, but hopefully I was able to help somewhat. I'm sure someone on here will have a better way to explain it if necessary.

Please do not hesitate to ask any other questions on here. We're all willing to help out in any way we can!
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby ujio » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:27 pm

thank you very much for your help :)
Its much easier to understand.
I forgot to say that I use xim4+keybord+mouse so I cant use "press sensibility" for my autorifle :cry:
I also have more questions:

When "EasySprint" is on, it cancel my reload weapon , is there something to do to avoid this?

Is T1 detecteable and banable?

About recoil, I shoot at the wall trying to find a good parameter but is there a better way to find good recoil parameter?
thx again
Last edited by ujio on Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ujio
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:17 pm

Glad to hear it and no problem. I'll see what I can do with these questions now. :innocent_smile_1:

ujio wrote:When "EasySprint" is on, it cancel my reload weapon , is there something to do to avoid this?

Unfortunately, using a Xim and KB/M combination I don't think so. My usual response would have been again pressure sensitive, but I'm a controller player. LOL I do know that if timed correctly it can be used to speed up the reload process by canceling out the final portion of the animation. Just not sure how to accomplish that with the Xim.

ujio wrote:Is T1 detecteable and banable?

That is a fair question and to answer it, no, that I can say for sure. At least on Destiny it isn't. The only way that it is detectable is if you do something to make it so. For instance jitter mods in Call of Duty, can't really do it without a mod so it was causing bans, but Destiny and Destiny 2 I've used it for well over a year. Haven't even had anyone call me out for a rapid fire mod. As far as the console and game are concerned you are just using a controller. There is no way to detect unless doing something not otherwise possible to do .

ujio wrote:About recoil, I shoot at the wall trying to find a good parameter but is there a better way to find good recoil parameter?

Honestly I wish there was, and someone may come along and correct me but that is the same method I use when adjusting. Especially in Destiny / Destiny 2.

ujio wrote:Should I use 1 slot memory on T1 per weapon?

You can, it is the easiest way if you swap weapons out a lot. I tend to be the player that sticks to certain weapons, but I know a lot of players that swap a lot (certain maps, certain weapons) and it seems to be the best method of doing so. Especially since you can change memory slots through the controller. I can 't remember the button combo, but will look up if you would need that information.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby ujio » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:34 pm

thx a lot !

I would like to use the combo to change slot with my kb, dont know if its possible.

what is hair-trigger? cause nothing change when I turn it on, same for drop shot, jump shot, straf shot and scope shot.

Sometime "save on device" and "save and run" are in grey so I cant use them while playing.

thx again :smile0201:
ujio
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:02 pm

ujio wrote:Sometime "save on device" and "save and run" are in grey so I cant use them while playing.

Possible because the memory slot was not yet programmed, just click on "program device" and re-open the configuration interface. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device