WWII Gamepack, what works what doesn't?

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: WWII Gamepack, what works what doesn't?

Postby Cluckster » Thu May 03, 2018 11:18 pm

You the no recoil is a joke or I'm not adjusting it right and also what is the best rapid fire settings because all of my guns fire slower than they did without it and it's making me wanna pull my hair out thanks...
Cluckster
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Fri May 04, 2018 9:43 am

The Rapidfire MOD can turn any semi-auto into a fully auto weapon. But this does not means it will make the weapon shoot faster than the game allows. It means you can hold down the fire trigger and have the weapon continuously firing at the maximum speed allowed by the game. What the rapidfire does is press and release the fire button very fast, you can configure the speed. The Rapidfire MOD can also be used to control recoil and increasing accuracy by reducing the fire rate, simulating tap-fire.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Cluckster » Mon May 07, 2018 6:08 pm

Yea I know it makes a semi into a fully but it makes all my guns shoot slower than game speed and I do better without it if I would have known that I prolly wouldn't have bought it and also the anti recoil is a joke cause it's set to like 25-30 with still massive loads of recoil. Only reason I bought a tuner is cause if you ever watch the youtuber play not one of the guns has a single bit of recoil
Cluckster
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue May 08, 2018 8:02 am

if with 25 the weapon still recoil, please try increase this value until it is enough to compensate the recoil. Please note the anti-recoil value heavily depends on the weapon in use.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to Titan One Device