Titan 1 Vs Titan 2

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan 1 Vs Titan 2

Postby clockworkbullets » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:44 am

Ok so I have both devices but would like to know is the Titan 2 going to perform better in terms of rapid fire I play Starwars battlefront 1/2 mainly and have a script that works really well for me but I would like to know what if I use it on Titan 2 would I see a big difference in terms of delay or is there not a lot of difference please someone let me know thanks. :)
clockworkbullets
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: Titan 1 Vs Titan 2

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:15 am

For the rapidfire both devices will perform basically the same. The Titan Two can set combos wait times at 1ms precision, with is 10x better than the Titan One. However, in general, games can't register such fast pressing time. In a more broad view, the Titan Two is definitively a more capable device then its predecessors. Here is a comparison table between the devices:

https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby clockworkbullets » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:18 pm

So in terms of a more successful rapid fire there the same can’t macros binory be used to Make burst weapons fire at the max cap?
With absolutely no delay at at.
clockworkbullets
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:22 pm

clockworkbullets wrote:So in terms of a more successful rapid fire there the same can’t macros binory be used to Make burst weapons fire at the max cap?
With absolutely no delay at at.

A burst weapon has delay in between anyways either way what your using.... Now have built a jitter glitch for certain games that made a burst weapon fire without delay in between.....Depends what game or if they patched it by now!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Titan One Device