Need help r6, bf1, ww2 gamepack.

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Need help r6, bf1, ww2 gamepack.

Postby El1miNate_ » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:51 pm

Hi !

I receive my t1 today and its perfect ! But im not understand the advanced mod... with delay... what value i need To put for the best setting in the 3 games... im not very good sorry !

Rapid fire... burst...

I see the bf1 gamepack work just with medic. How can i have rf and no recoil with the other classes ?

El1miNate_
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Need help r6, bf1, ww2 gamepack.

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:45 pm

• Hold time (ms) This parameter sets for how long, in milli-seconds, the fire button should be kept pressed in the rapidfire cycle. For fully-automatic weapons, this time also defines how many shots will be fired per each rapidfire cycle.
  • Release time (ms) This parameter defines the time to wait, in milli-seconds, before the fire button should be pressed again, repeating the rapidfire cycle.
  • First to second shot delay (ms) The recoil of some weapons can be much stronger on the first fired shot. This parameter adds an extra delay between the first and second fired shots to help better control the recoil.
  • Number of shots (burst fire) Configure how many rapidfire cycles should run until the fire button is pressed again on the controller. This parameter can convert fully-automatic weapons in semi-automatic single or burst, as well as semi-automatic-single weapons in semi-automatic-burst.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Need help r6, bf1, ww2 gamepack.

Postby El1miNate_ » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:04 pm

Thanks !!! You are my god !
El1miNate_
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to Titan One Device