PUBG XBOX 1

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

PUBG XBOX 1

Postby NgloriusBsterd » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:12 pm

So I have been playing PUBG for the xbox 1. The controls for this game were designed for the pc originally. The controls are a little weird on the console. One thing that is really messing me up is aiming down sights. In most shooters to aim down sights you hold the left trigger. In PUBG to aim down sights you tap the left trigger and to back out of aim down sights you tap left trigger again. This is really messing me up. Im having a hard time getting use to this. Cam someone that is good at scripting on here create a script that makes it where holding the left trigger instead of tapping left trigger would aim down sights? Or is this even possible? Any help would be appreciated.
NgloriusBsterd
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: PUBG XBOX 1

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:04 pm

It is possible, stuck at work at the moment, but will try to take a look at that afterwords. I don't have the game, but have played others similar. I should be able to fix up something like what you want based on the description given if someone else doesn't get to it first.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:08 pm

Just an afterthought to explain how it would work, when the titan one reads that Left Trigger is pulled it will allow the value, then set it back to 0, even though it is being held in. On release of left trigger it would simulate the trigger being pulled and released a second time, essentially pulling out of the ADS view. I don't think this will be an issue to script, but don't have access to what I need until 5 PM Central Standard Time.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:05 am

Give this a try:

Code: Select all
int ADS_Flag = FALSE;

main {

if(event_press(XB1_LT) && ADS_Flag == FALSE) {
        combo_run(ADS);
        ADS_Flag = !FALSE;
    } else if(event_release(XB1_LT) && ADS_Flag == !FALSE) {
        combo_run(ADS);
        ADS_Flag = FALSE;
    } else {
        set_val(XB1_LT, 0);
    }

}

combo ADS {
    set_val(XB1_LT, 100);
    wait(32);
    set_val(XB1_LT, 0);
    wait(32);
}

I don't have the game myself so can't try it, but it should be pressing LT when you do, then sending a message saying it was released. When you release the trigger it sends another message saying it was quickly pressed and released. In this way it should work like most other games, keeping you in ADS while it is held, then exiting ADS when you release it.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby NgloriusBsterd » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:55 am

Awesome! I will give this a try when I get a chance. Thank you for taking your time to work on this.
NgloriusBsterd
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby APEX » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:32 am

NgloriusBsterd wrote:Awesome! I will give this a try when I get a chance. Thank you for taking your time to work on this.

How is the script?
APEX
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby NgloriusBsterd » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:01 pm

I apologize. Thought I had already replied with the results. Yes it works perfectly. Of course a few days later they patched the game and added a different control option that has aim down sight by holding the left trigger. Thank you for creating the script.
NgloriusBsterd
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to Titan One Device