Help with Last of us remastered Titan 1 or 2

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Help with Last of us remastered Titan 1 or 2

Postby Fettychange » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:19 am

Cant get nothing to work. No auto aim, No rapid fire. nothing works all i get is a clicking noise when i aim. am i doing something wrong Plz help
Fettychange
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Help with Last of us remastered Titan 1 or 2

Postby Fettychange » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:28 pm

OK i see this gamepack only works online and not on single player mode. Thanks for the help guys and the gamepack sucks ass lol what a waste of money spent on titan 1 and two. the shit does not do what you say. its just to lure people in and take there money on some shit nobody helps u with and titan 2 is over hyped. it barely has any gamepack and has been out for some time now. That guy from C.M
wasnt lying afterall
Fettychange
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:43 pm

Some mods from this Gamepack are intended for multiplayer. However, most mods such as the rapidfire will work in campaign mode as well. A common cause of a Gamepack to not work as expected is the button layout, which must be configured on the Gamepack so the Titan know what each button does.

Alternatively to the Gamepack you can also look for user made scripts, make your own scripts or even request custom scripts on the appropriated sub-forum.

I am really sorry for your comment that I am luring people just to take their money. This is far from being true. But if this is how you feel, you can always return the purchased item, request refund and look for an option your consider better. Time will tell.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Prototype » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:39 pm

Fettychange wrote:OK i see this gamepack only works online and not on single player mode.

All Mods are not expected to be used offline but some works. I still play this game and the Gamepack works perfectly but lacks many Mods that i like to use so i started to make my own Modpack that i will share soon. You can expect some offline Mods but you still can submit your ideas, instead of provoking.
Fettychange wrote:Thanks for the help guys and the gamepack sucks ass lol what a waste of money spent on titan 1 and two. the shit does not do what you say.

... half a day later...
Fettychange wrote:its just to lure people in and take there money on some shit nobody helps u with and titan 2 is over hyped. it barely has any gamepack and has been out for some time now.

... The Titans are advanced devices, for advanced users, which come with no warranty that you will find what you want but if you are somewhat a programming geek you can do whatever you can imagine. That said everyone does not want to spend hours learning how to create their own scripts. This is where the community comes in, we are not employees at your service but users willing to help. So calm down.
Fettychange wrote:That guy from C.M wasnt lying afterall
I like when peoples comes here to speak about the clones because i have a lot of things to say :smile0201:
It's you you are lured by some liars, everything comes from here from the software to the ideas, with the hardware of course... They just pump everything from here, they take our ideas and make them look like theirs lol It's like that since many years... To be exact the CM is a clone that use an old version of Gtuner 3 and since they have hacked the software we have see many clones of these clones... You know hacking a software is a lot of a heck easier than build a new one, especially when the software is as good as Gtuner! The worst is that they divided the community with their bullshit.

I read that some users ask for a Titan Three! You can expect the Titan Three in Ten years with Gtuner X, the Titan Two is here to last. Or you can combine two Titan Two to get a Titan Four with more options.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Return to Titan One Device