t2 bf1 gamepack bug?

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

t2 bf1 gamepack bug?

Postby FCB77 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:16 am

T2 gamepack on xbox1.

i changed my bf1 custom button mappings, i assigned VIEW to different actions (single press vs holding) .
but VIEW press is ignored/blocked by the bf1 T2 gamepack(rapidfire on, and autopot on ADS)
is this a bug? holding VIEW works, but press VIEW is blocked.
FCB77
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Re: t2 bf1 gamepack bug?

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:39 am

This behavior on VIEW is intentional to allow enable/disable the gamepack or the rapidfire mod with button the combination View+A and View+RT without trigger the original action. By pressing and holding VIEW for 400ms or more will activate the original action.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: t2 bf1 gamepack bug?

Postby FCB77 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:30 pm

the problem is by pressing and holding view for 400ms bf1 will not activate the original action of just a tap, it will activate just the holding action .
let me explain it better.

in bf1 if you press and hold the view button it opens the full map, but if you just tap the button it does a different action because i changed my custom controller mappings on the game menu.

press - action 1
holding - action 2.

if i press and hold view for 400ms to activate original action (action 1) i will be treated as holding the button (action 2)
i just got lazy and wanted rapidfire on, and i noticed i cant do action 1, because yes view is used to activate/desactiavte the mods.

why not change action 1 to a different button? no, i prefer it to be on view button as a tap. :innocent_smile_1:
FCB77
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Return to Titan One Device