Instant build issues

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Instant build issues

Postby danilos1992 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:27 am

Hi guys,
where is the istruction for instant build---> Enable FLOOR, WALL and STAIRS? i didn't know how this works and in the gamepack documentation nothing is mentioned.I tried to build when this mods is active, but all stucks, in some moments I can not even build the walls, it stops and aftersome time build a wall .... I selected everything as instructed (layout button and Reset Building Choice is ok)

Anyone can help me?

PS. How i can add a script in the gamepack? i have double pump script in the slot 2, how to merge that with gamepack?

Thanks for helping! :joia:
Attachments
fortgp.jpg
my settings
fortgp.jpg (174.08 KiB) Viewed 638 times
danilos1992
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Instant build issues

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:39 pm

The instant build are triggered by pressing the dpad buttons (left, right and down). Please check if you have the correct button layout configured in the Gamepack and on the game. I recommend Combat Pro. Also, please note in order for the insta build mods to work you need the option “Reset Building Choice” be ON in the game settings.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby danilos1992 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:33 pm

Hi J2Kbr, i know the trigger for the single build, but i select the last option enable FLOOR, WALL and STAIRS, this should be instant build with one button or do you mean all the builds are activated with the corresponding keys dpads?
danilos1992
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:09 pm

danilos1992 wrote:Hi this should be instant build with one button or do you mean all the builds are activated with the corresponding keys dpads?

It is activated with the corresponding keys dpads.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device