Remapping ps4 share button on xbox elite series 2 controller

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Remapping ps4 share button on xbox elite series 2 controller

Postby martyyp » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:16 am

Hi all, I'm new here and new to tinkering with controller scripts. I just purchased an xbox elite series 2 controller for my PS4 and I run it using a Mayflash Magic S-Pro as the adapter. The only issue I've run into is removing the PS4 "share" button from the Xbox elite series 2 "Change/view" button so that I can remap the "Change/view" button on the xbox controller as the PS4 touchpad. Doing some google searching I came across a post on this forum that I will link at the end of my message. The OP in that post had the same goal in mind as me but for an Xbox one controller he was using on his PS4. At this point after seeing that post, I am just wondering what I will all need to do what I'm trying to do to my xbox elite series 2 controller. Not sure if I need to purchase a different adapter with more functionality than my Magic S-Pro or if I can do this on Windows 7 or Windows 10 without anymore hardware. I am currently on Windows 7 but I have a copy of Windows 10 I've been waiting to upgrade to if need be. Thank you guys, hope to be able to contribute to the forum as I learn more about what the purpose is here.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3600
martyyp
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Remapping ps4 share button on xbox elite series 2 contro

Postby Mad » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:03 am

Welcome. :smile0201:

Just to clarify, you have a Titan one?
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby martyyp » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:52 pm

Mad wrote:Welcome. :smile0201:

Just to clarify, you have a Titan one?

Hi, I realized I need to purchase something compatible with gpc scripts, so I went ahead and bought the Titan 2, it will be a week or 2 before i receive it though so I'll check back then, thank you. You can delete this post, I will seek help again later in the titan 2 subforum if I can't locate a tutorial for this on the site.
martyyp
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Mad » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:38 pm

martyyp wrote:Hi, I realized I need to purchase something compatible with gpc scripts, so I went ahead and bought the Titan 2, it will be a week or 2 before i receive it though so I'll check back then, thank you. You can delete this post, I will seek help again later in the titan 2 subforum if I can't locate a tutorial for this on the site.

No problem, With the Titan Two you can remap buttons by creating a new input translator. Let us know if you need more help when it arrives. :joia:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to GPC1 Script Programming