Adjustable Rapid-fire, Anti-recoil, Auto-burst & Semi-burst

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: Adjustable Rapid-fire, Anti-recoil, Auto-burst & Semi-bu

Postby Xim J » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:54 pm

I mainly use the anti-recoil and auto spot feature i added to the script. I'd like to use rapid fire for both hip/ads but i keep wasting my nades lmao. Great work Antithesis i always enjoy the scripts, you've done well with the anti recoil part for us ximmers. I havent tried Bonefishers script because I dont know if his anti recoil is the same as yours or if it works well with xim.
Xim J
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby antithesis » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:01 am

No worries. What I might do is create a template using manual settings for anti-recoil, rapid-fire and weapon tracking so you can build game-specific stuff like auto-spot in BF around it.

Hold tight, let me see what I can put together. It might take a few hours, or a few days, depending on how quickly I can debug it.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Xim J » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:07 am

No rush antithesis ill wait for the next updated version, the script is really good as it is some of the stuff is not that useful but for the most part i love it. Also ignore my message on xim4 forums thanks for the help and reply
Xim J
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby jayjack » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:30 am

antithesis,

Still waiting patiently for this update. Take your time.

Meanwhile I am excited with your thoughts on the script.
Primary/Secondary:. Yeah, I never use hip. Only for panic kills and that's all reflexes. A script will not help.
Those 2? Burst Modes in the current script are confusing. I hope for simplification without losing functions.
As I do like your burst mode whereas a semiautomatic fires a set number of shots as a burst .
The other burst mode, where an automatic fires a set number of shots isn't as useful.
But of course, please try to keep both.
jayjack
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby antithesis » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:50 am

On reflection, the rapid-fire, burst-fire and auto-fire modes worked exactly as intended. I ended up breaking semi-burst in recent test versions and had to figure out how I managed to get it working in the first place. Basically, I screwed up my code jayjack and am having to backtrack to get semi-burst working again.

Other than that, everything is working in the new script. I had combined ADS, HIP, Pri and Sec into one non-adjustable script, but that's now a more difficult prospect to add semi-burst into the mix, at least in terms of bytecode space, as I wanted to leave plenty of headroom to add custom combos.

The reason for keeping an ADS / HIP version is to support games with single weapons like Garden Warfare, or a single mode, like Overwatch. Garden Warfare can be played entirely and successfully from HIP mode and fire-rate / anti-recoil is slightly different while ADS, so I don't want to scrap the concept completely.

A Pri / Sec version is a necessity, but keep in mind it won't support Tertiary weapons (Heavy, Sidearms etc) because the conditional code to swap them in & out is often complex and game-specific. Destiny took some time to nail down, while The Division was a nightmare to figure out and it still comes unstuck. It's far easier to support Primary & Secondary and remember to tap R3 to reset the weapon tracking if the LED doesn't match the weapon in use.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Xim J » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:47 pm

Antithesis, in the new script as you mention if i wanted same fire rate/rapid fire for ADS/Hip + Primary/Secondary weapons Am i able to activate one setting for all or each will have a separate activation?
Xim J
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby antithesis » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:53 pm

You simply edit the same value into the script and it's done.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Xim J » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:14 am

hey let us know whenever you update this script. I'd like to revisit this post, so far im loving the script
Xim J
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby WASD » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:59 am

Your script work looks very clean!
I would love a Toggle for BF1 Auto-spotting when ADS :D ..
WASD
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby jayjack » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:00 pm

antithesis,

Just checking...
So at this time only the Destiny script has had the major rewrite, correct?

Also, I don't suppose that the adjustments I make in version 1.22 will carry over to the new version, right?
I am running a lightly adjusted script in anticipation.

Thanks as always.
jayjack

PreviousNext

Return to GPC1 Script Programming