hey there need someone to help with code T1

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

hey there need someone to help with code T1

Postby mdr71895 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:09 am

Hey guys i have a titan one devices and am gonna try to get someone to write a code to make it auto start up a game and join a certain gamertag. hopefully someone, anyone, can tell me what the easiest way to do this will be. is there a way i can record controller imputs and make a script out of it? and also if i use a usb hub can i make it to where multiple usb's all switch active scripts and all turn on???, also want to be able to switch the script and start a new code thats on the device from the usb hub connected to my compute. i understand im asking for alot here but even if its difficult i can make it worth someones time after its finish completely :)
mdr71895
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: hey there need someone to help with code T1

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:06 pm

Yes, you can record the controllers input. You will need have the Titan One also plugged to the PC at the same time with the console, then use the GameREC plugin. With it you can record the controller inputs once and then play back in a endless loop. this will not require from you any script coding.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby mdr71895 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:29 am

i need to know how to switch scripts on the device from the computer bc i want it to start up a match and after that i want to switch the scripts to afk
mdr71895
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:26 pm

mdr71895 wrote:i need to know how to switch scripts on the device from the computer bc

On Gtuner Pro, open the Device Monitor. There you can change the memory slot using the computer by clicking the button labeled "Slot".
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to GPC1 Script Programming