Fortnite script for Nintendo Switch

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Fortnite script for Nintendo Switch

Postby O.g swayz » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:50 am

Hi guys, I’m new to the titan one community so I’m not sure if this is the right place to Put this here.But I’ve been playing fortnite on my Nintendo Switch lately with my titan one and I’ve trying to use the fortnite game pack v1.2 but I get weird drift issue with my pro controller.I tried the game pack on my PS4 and obviously the script works great, so my question is am I able to play fortnite with the same game pack without the controller having the drift or is there a script available for Nintendo switch that’s has the same features as the fortnite gamepack v1.2 or if someone could makes GPC Scripts with aim abuse,anti-recoil,100% accuracy and rapid fire that would be great and much appreciated,but in the odd chance there is a script out there can some one link the script tobmen please ..... and one that’s works with the pro controller . Thanks
O.g swayz
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: Fortnite script for Nintendo Switch

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:16 pm

Does the script I sent you fixed the drift problem with your controller? if yes I can check if we can add it to the Gamepack. Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby O.g swayz » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:54 pm

Hi there yeah the script you sent does fix the controller drift issue. It would so good if u could add the Nintendo Switch to the fortnite game pack v1.2 keep me updated please
O.g swayz
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:15 pm

Thank you for confirming, added to the Gamepack. You can find a new option in the "BUTTON LAYOUT" called "Builder Pro with Stick DZ".
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to GPC1 Script Programming