$100 for a small edit to a script

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: $100 for a small edit to a script

Postby antithesis » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:35 pm

All you really need here is an anti-recoil mod that accounts for both vertical and horizontal recoil, doesn't stack with intentional movement and will disengage on large stick or mouse movements. Search for anti-recoil in the GPC library for Titan One, you'll find dozens of scripts. Choose one of the newer ones, it'll likely come from bonefisher.
Last edited by antithesis on Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby alanmcgregor » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:50 am

UFO wrote:
antithesis wrote:Also, I just noticed this is a Titan One script. You're not going to get better anti-recoil than a basic version due to device limitations.

could you alter the anti recoil on script to be more like the game pack anti recoil leave the ADS anti recoil just the hipfire anti recoil if its as effective ill pay :)

That's just wrong dude, I can say I'm very qualify to write that for you, because I know this game thoroughly and I had tried any script for it, even T1.

And every single one needs some tweaking, to be "effective".

Now EE-3 and EE-4 blasters (best in the game) doesn't have much recoil, 0 horizontal very little vertical, those weapons are very unbalanced and broken with rapid-fire, even the simpliest AR script will work for it. But you need to tweak it.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby UFO » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:55 pm

dude ive spent countless hours testing and have played comp for 3 years

alanmcgregor wrote:
UFO wrote:
antithesis wrote:Also, I just noticed this is a Titan One script. You're not going to get better anti-recoil than a basic version due to device limitations.

could you alter the anti recoil on script to be more like the game pack anti recoil leave the ADS anti recoil just the hipfire anti recoil if its as effective ill pay :)

That's just wrong dude, I can say I'm very qualify to write that for you, because I know this game thoroughly and I had tried any script for it, even T1.

And every single one needs some tweaking, to be "effective".

Now EE-3 and EE-4 blasters (best in the game) doesn't have much recoil, 0 horizontal very little vertical, those weapons are very unbalanced and broken with rapid-fire, even the simpliest AR script will work for it. But you need to tweak it.
UFO
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:01 pm

On which console you play?

And I don't try to be rude, but this game is as casual as it gets, taking it as competitive is a joke.

I know the PlayStation "competitive" community and are the most toxic, inmature I ever meet.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby UFO » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:50 pm

playstation
alanmcgregor wrote:On which console you play?

And I don't try to be rude, but this game is as casual as it gets, taking it as competitive is a joke.

I know the PlayStation "competitive" community and are the most toxic, inmature I ever meet.
UFO
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:45 pm

Well then, you should know what I exactly I'm talking about :)

Many of them were using a mangled version of my script, and been secretive about it... I disapprove that behavior.

On a competitive Scheme if scripts are use by the competitors they make sure everybody has the one to even the level cap.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Previous

Return to GPC1 Script Programming