Please help me :-) the last of us script combo

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Please help me :-) the last of us script combo

Postby Batman » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:03 pm

Hi
i hope that someone can help me.
my english is not very god so excuses for that :-D

this here is my script which i ve done with combo magic

Code: Select all
define SHOOT_BUTTON      = PS4_R2;

main {
    if(event_press(SHOOT_BUTTON)) {
        combo_restart(blabla);
    }
}

combo blabla {
    set_val(PS4_R2,40);
    wait(20);

set_val(PS4_RIGHT, 100);
    wait(40);

set_val(PS4_RIGHT, 100);
    wait(40);
    set_val(PS4_RIGHT, 0);
    wait(40);
    set_val(PS4_LEFT, 100);
    wait(40);
    set_val(PS4_LEFT, 0);
}

it is working maybe not all is correct and optimal but is working :-D
now what i want to is to ad this script to the last of us gamepack in gtuner pro
how can i do this? i want to have the functions rapid fire, auto spot and this combo

the problem is i can not combine scripts. optimal would be if i press 100 prozent than its rapid fire and if not than its this combo. or another possiblity is to insert an other button like the x button while aiming and its prozess this combo but with the funktion of r2. do you know what i mean :-)?

please help me :-(
Batman
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Please help me :-) the last of us script combo

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:29 pm

Hello,

It is not possible combine scripts with Gamepacks. However, I can add your combo in the Gamepack, just explain to me what it does and for what it is used! Thanks!! :)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Batman » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:54 pm

oh great. after a shot it changes the weapons right left so its faster to shot with the one or other weapon as if its reload.
for example. if i normaly shot with a rifle sniper it takes longer reload time until i can fire again than if i quickly change to another weapon and back. maybe its a glitch by the last of us but if i can combine this somehow with shoting or rapid fire than it would be amazing. i want to press the shot button and want that he automatickly changes as fast as possible the weapons so i can shot again. another problem than for me if have this function i can not use this button for normal shots or rapid fire. so it would be great have a script like if fully preesed than rapid fire and if not make this combo or if double press l2 than activate this combo or double tap l2 and change back to rapid fire. again sorry for my english :-D
Batman
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:11 am

Thanks for the information (your English if fine, don't worry).

I'm implementing in on the Gamepack and I have couple questions.

I'll create a new MOD class, called "QUICK RIFLE LOAD (by Batman)". When enabled, the mod will run your combo. In the Gamepack we can have the rapidfire, disable, always enabled or only when pressing R2 100%.

What I'm trying to do is figure out how to fit you combo on this. As this MOD is only useful with sniper rifles, what about its activation be related with how long you press the fire button, for example, if you just tap the fire button it will fire and run you combo, but, if you press and hold the fire button it will run the regular rapidfire. Do you think that will work?

Thanks
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Batman » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:08 am

would be great if this would work. i think its possible because here in the gtuner gamepack of the last of us (the official) is this option :
------------------------------------------------------------

Class 2
Rapidfire Activation
Here you can set the rapidfire to be activated when the trigger button is fully pressed. This behavior is desired as the game requires hold down the fire button for some actions, like heal your character.

MOD
Name
Rapidfire is always enabled
Rapidfire is only activated when the fire button is fully pressed (100%)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so if its not fully pressed i think you can say say the programm run the combo.
as i searched for similar scripts i saw many examples for activating rapid fire (like if double tap one button like l2, than rapid fire is on and again double tap rapid fire is of) or if pressed l2 and shot rapid fire is on. or another option, i dont know if it works, but it could be if press l2 and l1 than run this combo with change weapons. or if double press l1 than r2 is set with this combo. if you manage to make a class where i have the rapid fire auto spot and this combo (activating however :-)) it would be amazing. thank in advance
Batman
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:33 am

Got it .. just one last question. You need your combo running repetitively while holding R2? or we can implement it in a "semi-auto fashion" ... requiring pressing the fire button for each shot. So, you press fire and it will automatically fire and quick swap the weapon, canceling the reload animation and getting ready for a next shot.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Batman » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:54 am

i am fine with both options its your choice :-) sometimes in my combe is a problem that he changes really fast the weapons but not always he shots direktly if i press the shot buttonsometimmes i have to wait a bit maybe my combo isnt perfect and i have to work on it i dont know
Batman
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:40 pm

The last option was easy to implement!!

The gamepack is updated!! the documentation too (class 12) :)

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/the_last_of_us.htm

I hope it works as you want!!

PS: I didn't test in game! so if you can test and report back, it would be very cool! Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Batman » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:11 pm

really great. thank u so much. i try it after work
Batman
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby perfecthuntr » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:31 pm

J2Kbr wrote:The last option was easy to implement!!

The gamepack is updated!! the documentation too (class 12) :)

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/the_last_of_us.htm

I hope it works as you want!!

PS: I didn't test in game! so if you can test and report back, it would be very cool! Thanks.

Jefferson,

Could you send me the script that you ended up using for this portion of the gamepack? I wanted to try to test this out. I play The Last of Us all the time, and I have seen this glitch, but I wasn't *completely* aware of how to do it. I could help make this glitch work by checking the wait values and giving some other suggestions. For example, I don't think that this will play nicely with rapid fire, and you may need to ensure that the player has the primary (left) weapon selected before doing it. If you have the secondary (right) weapon selected, you wouldn't want to have it switch to the primary weapon at the end of the combo.
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Next

Return to GPC1 Script Programming