Pokemon Scripts? (Eggs, den resetting etc.)

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Pokemon Scripts? (Eggs, den resetting etc.)

Postby Kohtas » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:02 pm

Hello all,

I looked around and was surprised to find not a single script for the newer Pokemon games. With that being said I tried to mess around and make one, but it wasn't nearly as efficient as I wanted. A new device, for the switch, similar to ours is coming to the market at a way cheaper cost and with preloaded codes for many games. In pokemon, it has a mode that picks up, hatches, and swaps eggs for shiny hunting. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z0TjO8l6YE Referenced Device and mode) I'm sure there is a way to make a script that would do this? If anyone else has ventured into making one or could help me out in exactly how I would go about making this, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Kohtas
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Pokemon Scripts? (Eggs, den resetting etc.)

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:30 pm

Welcome to our forums.

I don't have experience with Pokemon games. However, if you describe the controller inputs sequence needed to perform such actions "picks up, hatches, and swaps eggs for shiny hunting", I could then code the respective script for you.

Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Kohtas » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:22 am

{
Press X, Wait 1 second, Press A, Wait 2.5 Seconds, Press A, Wait 1 second, Press A, Wait 2.5 seconds, Press Plus, Wait 1 second, Left Analog clockwise for 35 seconds, Press Plus, Wait 1 second, Press X, Wait 1 second, Press A, Wait 2.5 Seconds, Press A, Wait 1 second, Press A, Wait 2.5 seconds, Left Analog down for .5 seconds, Wait 1 second, Press L, Left Analog right for .5 seconds, Left Analog up for .25 seconds, Wait 1 second, Press A, Wait 1 second, Press A, Wait 1 second, Press A, Wait 1 second, Press A, Wait 1 second, Press A, Wait 1 second, Press Down on d-pad, Press A, Wait 1 second, Press A, Wait 1 second, Press A,Wait 1 Second
}
Repeat.
I believe those are all the actions needed. Would prefer to Start/Stop using left on the d-pad
Thanks in advance
Kohtas
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:44 pm

I seem the Pokemon script discussion is happening on other topic, I will link here for other users:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14268
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ssrat5 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:59 pm

Just published my first script for Egg Hatching for shinys. A little rough around the edges but give it a try: https://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=1596
ssrat5
Corporal
Corporal

Return to GPC1 Script Programming