Gamepack request

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Gamepack request

Postby blazingcore86 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:10 pm

I know this is the wrong form probably to do this but when I go under game pack support to request a game pack I don’t see the new topic button so I can’t post so that’s why I’m doing it under this form instead if someone can please make a game pack for black desert that would be awesome and if they could put in that game pack options to instant kill enemies and to increase the amount of money you get while farming that will be awesome I really appreciate it if somebody can do that for me thank you
blazingcore86
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Gamepack request

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:05 pm

Thank you for your suggestion.

I am not familiar with this game yet. However, if you could point us to a YouTube video and/or more detailed information (button sequence/combination) related with the mods you want (listed below) we could then start create such script/gamepack.

- instant kill enemies
- increase the amount of money you get while farming

Thank you.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby blazingcore86 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:43 pm

I added a picture of the games button layout but I will also say what the layout is in words RB button main attack RT trigger secondary attack A button jump B button special action 3 X button special action 2 Y button character interactions RS camera movement start button menu select button view chat D pad ring menu LS movement LT trigger sprint LB button sit/special action 1 and the mods I want are instant kill enemies increase the amount of money you get while farming unlimited weight if possible super speed while running
blazingcore86
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby blazingcore86 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:29 pm

I know it takes time to create a game pack or scrip but how long does it usually take to create a game pack or a script because feels like it’s been a while since I requested this game pack/Scrip with instant kill enemies and increase money drop while farming it seems like it’s been a while since I requested this on January 18 and I have been checking the script library and the gamepad library often to see if my request was granted
blazingcore86
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to GPC1 Script Programming