Super Smash Bros Ultimate using Makey Makey HID

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate using Makey Makey HID

Postby tas1507 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:24 pm

Hello!

I am currently learning how to use my titan one so I can prepare a makey makey activity for my students, they are interested in using the makey makey to play super smash brothers ultimate using various fruits. The input commands for the makey makey are similar to a keyboard and mouse, having input options listed ( arrows up, down, left, right, space, click [mouse], w ,a ,s ,d, f,g).
I've been working on becoming familiar with the titan one, but my inexperience in coding/controller modding is making it difficult on deciding where to begin. Does anyone know if there a pre-made scripts that would help with converting these input commands into a switch pro controller?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this!
tas1507
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate using Makey Makey HID

Postby Mad » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:31 pm

Welcome :smile0201:

That's sound's like it'd be a lot of fun :joia:

You would need to use the MaxAim plugin for Gtuner Pro: https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/maxa ... s=AwAAACAB
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby tas1507 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:39 pm

Mad wrote:Welcome :smile0201:

That's sound's like it'd be a lot of fun :joia:

You would need to use the MaxAim plugin for Gtuner Pro: https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/maxa ... s=AwAAACAB

I'm going to check it out, thank you! If you would like I can post a video of it being done once I figure it out. A streamer did this years ago, and its pretty awesome!
tas1507
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Mad » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:00 pm

tas1507 wrote:I'm going to check it out, thank you! If you would like I can post a video of it being done once I figure it out. A streamer did this years ago, and its pretty awesome!

No problem, we would love to see the video. :smile0202:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to GPC1 Script Programming