RICHIESTA SCRIPT

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

RICHIESTA SCRIPT

Postby Alfagamer » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:49 am

Ciao fino ad ora ho usato uno script con un semplice antirecoil e aim assist e non ne sono soddisfatto. Quello che chiedo è:
Mi fareste uno script nel quale antirecoil che io uso a 55, quando sparo non scenda in giù (che sia migliore di quello normale, oppure aggiustato per il valore 55) e un aim assist migliore di quella semplice (di tipo AA è quella che ho usato fino ad adesso.) inoltre ho provato ad alzare i valori dell'assist ma non è come quella degli altri player con aim assist che conosco e che purtroppo per motivi loro non mi vogliono dare i loro script. Ritornando al recoil ho visto player che sparano da lontano con l'arma e questa è ferma immobile e non scende giù (non è bravura perchè hanno ammesso di usare antrirecoil. Inoltre ho provato ad aumentare il tempo di funzionamento del recoil AR + 4 e non cambia nulla). Ritornando, invece, a l'aim assist ho visto player che tipo quando hanno il nemico di fronte la mira comincia a vibrare e rimane attaccata sul nemico. (sembra tipo che ci sia un qualcosa per correggere la mira oltre all'aimassist. Ah la mira vibra solo con il nemico di fronte, con il mirino aperto e fermo non vibra. Non sempre vibra ma solo in alcuni casi, forse dipende dall'inclinazione della levetta ). Il gioco è online e non c'è la possibiltà di crossplay

Hi so far I have used a script with a simple antirecoil and aim assist and I am not satisfied with it. What I ask is:
Would you make me a script in which antirecoil that I use at 55, when I shoot it does not go down (which is better than the normal one, or adjusted for the value 55) and an aim assist better than the simple one (type AA is what I have used until now.) I also tried to raise the values ​​of the assist but it is not like that of the other players with aim assist that I know and that unfortunately for reasons they do not want to give me their scripts. Returning to the recoil I saw players who shoot from a distance with the weapon and this is still motionless and does not go down (it is not good because they admitted to using antrirecoil. I also tried to increase the operating time of the AR + 4 recoil and not nothing changes). Returning, however, to the aim assist, I saw players who type when they have the enemy in front of them the aim begins to vibrate and remains attached to the enemy. (It seems like there is something to correct the aim besides the aimassist. Ah the aim vibrates only with the enemy in front, with the sight open and stationary it does not vibrate. It does not always vibrate but only in some cases, maybe it depends on the lever tilt). The game is online and there is no crossplay option
Last edited by Alfagamer on Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:30 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Alfagamer
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: RICHIESTA SCRIPT

Postby Alfagamer » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:51 am

Dimenticavo sono da Ps4 e ho una titan one, miro e sparo con L2-R2. Volendo posso mandarvi in privato il video di un player che fa uso di queste cose e vedete in modo più preciso cosa potrebbe essere

I forgot I'm from Ps4 and I have a titan one, I aim and shoot with L2-R2. If you want I can privately send you the video of a player that makes use of these things and see more precisely what it could be
Last edited by Alfagamer on Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alfagamer
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: RICHIESTA SCRIPT

Postby Alfagamer » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:27 am

Qualcuno è disposto a farmi un buon script?

Anyone willing to get me a good script?
Alfagamer
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Return to GPC1 Script Programming