[Request] Accessibility Program.

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

[Request] Accessibility Program.

Postby cdanv » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:55 am

Well ... correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I understand about the guidelines Perfecthuntr passed me, it is easier to develop a program for the Titan One than developing plug-ins? ... If that's right, I do request for a program with the following functions:
1 - overall remapping function control with combination keys increment, i.e., include more than one button on a same button.
2 - Include lock function that allows the button is pressed once to perform an action (eg, target) and press the button again to disable the action (stop target).
Just for reference, I will quote the Xpadder program used to emulate the controls for the PC (similar to what MaxAim DI makes the islands), however, the Xpadder only emulates the controls for the PC.
My application is a program that is able to do what the Xpadder does, however, aimed for use in consoles.
Elvish has helped me a lot with some codes for the I asked in this regard, but a program with these features would give a great freedom for people with physical limitations.
The purpose of a program like this would have is to allow accessibility for people with physical and motor limitations.
(Note: the quote from Xpadder program is prohibited by the forum rules, let me know that I take post)

I'm sorry for the English without correct conjugations, use of trsadutor.
cdanv
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: [Request] Accessibility Program.

Postby perfecthuntr » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:40 am

Hello again cdanv,

What I was referring to was that only one person is on the development team for Gtuner and the plugins. I am not involved in any way on that development, so I cannot personally help make a plugin. Additionally, since there's only 1 person, it would take a lot of time. When I mentioned my solution, I meant that we could easily process requests and produce working Titan One SCRIPTS that would satisfy all of your requests. I didn't mean to imply the development of a program or app like Gtuner or this Xpadder.

With that being said, can you list out your objectives for what you wanted to see as a result of this? For example, the lock function is very easy to code into a customized Titan One script -- we just need to know what controller buttons need to have that function. Also, with the remapping, we just need to know what the outcome of that is, too. That is also very easy to do for us.

Please use the following statements as a guideline if you can.
The A button should hit B and Y but not A. It should hold down B and Y until A is pressed again.
The Start button should hit X and RT but not Start, and it should only tap those buttons.
The LT button should use the lock function.
The RT button should use the lock function as well, but have rapid fire until pressed again.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Postby Elvish » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:48 am

It may be easier to just request certain things, but I can give you a crash course on some things.

It is easy enough to swap buttons, you just type
swap(XB1_RT, XB1_LT);

This will make it so the right trigger acts as the left trigger, and the left trigger works as the right trigger.
However in order to make a button hold down two buttons you would write:

Code: Select all
if(get_val(XB1_A)){
    set_val(XB1_B, 100);
}

or if you wanted to make the A button press down both X and Y but not A:

Code: Select all
if(get_val(XB1_A)){
    set_val(XB1_A, 0);
    set_val(XB1_X, 100);
    set_val(XB1_Y, 100);
}

As hunter said if you have a request we can make it.
Elvish
Captain
Captain

Postby cdanv » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:08 pm

Many thanks again Perfecthuntr. I got your information confusingly because the translator of use, in a way, enables communication, but sometimes creates distortions of understanding. However, I prefer to use the translator, because I have no command of English and if I wrote messages in Portuguese (Brazil) would make it very difficult for you. I apologize for the misunderstanding.
Well ... on the information you gave me and on codes Elvish passed me so far, has helped me a lot. Through that, I already have managed to put together some accessibility programs such as Elvish posted here. Thank you for your help. :joia:
cdanv
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby cdanv » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:30 pm

Elvish, many thanks also to offer a course on the Titan One programming features. I'll do a survey of my doubts and difficulties in programming and you step. But a lot could already learn from your tips here. Thanks a lot.
cdanv
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby perfecthuntr » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:55 pm

cdanv,
Please let us know if we can help out. Elvish really enjoys making these scripts, and I enjoy helping out in any way I can. We can set up a script to do exactly what you need if we know what those needs are.

Also, @J2Kbr is from Brazil. He may be able to work with you on requests if translation becomes a problem.
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:32 pm

Totally. @cdanv, if needed you can always send me a PM in Portuguese!! I'm from Brasil as well ... from Curitiba.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby cdanv » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:05 pm

Thank you Perfecthuntr, to help you are always welcome, even it is through these aids that have learned to program the Titan One by Virtual Scripting.
Over all I ever needed it helped me a lot, but there is a function that still can not program the Virtual Scripting, which is the function of keeping a trigger button with a touch until it is pressed again to be deactivated, ie function He locks. For example ... when I aim with R1, I press R1 once and the aim is active without me having to keep pressing R1, and again press the R1 his aim is off. I need to know how to do this in the Virtual Scripting as it is this program that can do the scripts that need. I know that Elvish has passed me a script like that, but could not figure out how to do it in Virtual Scripting. I wanted someone to do it in Virtual Scripting and leave a print here for me.

(no original, para J2Kbr)
Muito obrigado Perfecthuntr, a ajuda de vocês são sempre bem vindas, inclusive, é através dessas ajudas que tenho aprendido programar o Titan One pelo Virtual Scripting.
Sobre tudo que já precisei vocês me ajudaram muito, mas há uma função que ainda não consegui programar pelo Virtual Scripting, que é a função de manter um botão acionado com um toque até que ele seja pressionado novamente para que seja desativado, ou seja, função de trava. Como exemplo... quando eu for mirar com R1, eu pressiono R1 uma vez e a mira fica ativa sem que eu tenha que manter o R1 pressionado, e ao pressionar novamente o R1 a mira é desativada. Preciso saber como fazer isso no Virtual Scripting, pois é neste programa que consigo fazer os scripts que necessito. Sei que o Elvish já me passou um script assim, mas não consegui descobrir como fazê-lo no Virtual Scripting. Queria que alguém fizesse ele no Virtual Scripting e deixasse um print aqui para mim.
cdanv
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby UK_Wildcats » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:15 pm

There are some limitations with visual scripting that are easily done with regular scripts. We would be more than happy to help you by developing scripts for you. We have worked with other accessibility needs. With a little bit of a learning curve, the scripts are fairly easy to understand.

Below are scripts that we helped another forum member to develop for accessibility. He created a variety of scripts for different needs and equipment.

Threads discussing what was needed and help.
http://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1795

Accessibility Scripts that he created with our help.
http://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=1002
http://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=1001
http://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=1000
http://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=999
http://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=998
http://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=997
http://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=957

We have a great forum who are willing to help and write scripts for you. We will just need your help to make the buttons, actions, etc.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby perfecthuntr » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:37 pm

I will look at the visual scripting panel when I get home this evening and see if this can be done. I do not think you can control variables in the visual scripting, so that would make it impossible, but I will have a look for you. I do have another idea on possibly how to do this.
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Next

Return to GPC1 Script Programming