COD Black Ops 3 (BO3) version 2.1a

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: COD Black Ops 3 (BO3) version 1.5

Postby sammenace » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:56 pm

UK - I've been using your script and it works great but i was wondering if this is possible

This is for the XBOX 1

Right Trigger = ADS + Rapid Fire.

I use to have this in COD AW and it was great. Currently for BO3 when i press RT its a drop shot and im not a fan of drop shot.

Also, is there away to increase the rapid fire just a little bit more?
sammenace
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Bleak5170 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:17 pm

Damn I wish I understood this stuff better, lol. Seriously it's like looking at Greek for me.
Bleak5170
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Bleak5170 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:19 pm

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:I have tested a few burst weapons in BO3. If you hold the fire trigger down, the burst weapons rapid fire on their own with a small delay. I have not tried it out with other weapons yet. Just an FYI. Therefore, you don't need the rapid fire mod for these guns. I will try testing other guns too.

A couple of the burst weapons in the game are designed to work that way but not all.
Bleak5170

Postby UK_Wildcats » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:45 pm

sammenace wrote:UK - I've been using your script and it works great but i was wondering if this is possible

This is for the XBOX 1

Right Trigger = ADS + Rapid Fire.

I use to have this in COD AW and it was great. Currently for BO3 when i press RT its a drop shot and im not a fan of drop shot.

Also, is there away to increase the rapid fire just a little bit more?

Yes, I believe that I can make an option so that it will automatically ADS when the FIRE button is pressed. I made some initial changes. There are lots of sections of the script that may be affected, so I will do some testing before I publish it though.

Rapid Fire is controlled by the in game delays that are programmed into the BO3 game. For example, the game may have a minimum delay of 100 mS between bursts of the XR-2. Therefore, you will not be able to make it go any faster than that. You will have to play around with the rapid fire pre-sets to find the best value for each gun.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby UK_Wildcats » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:49 pm

Bleak5170 wrote:Damn I wish I understood this stuff better, lol. Seriously it's like looking at Greek for me.

It looks more complicated than it is. You have to learn little by little. You can read the documentation on it to get a starter.

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/gpc_language_reference.htm?mw=MjQw&st=MA==&sct=MA==&ms=AAAA

http://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2225
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: COD Black Ops 3 (BO3) version 1.6

Postby UK_Wildcats » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:02 am

Updated to Version 1.6. I added the requested auto ADS mod. With this mod, it will automatically ADS when the FIRE button is pressed.

This mod will work great with akimbo weapons. With akimbo (dual wield) weapons, you only have to press the FIRE button and it will automatically press the ADS. Therefore, you can fire both weapons by pressing only the fire button.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Hamishboii » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:14 am

This isnt working on xbox one, help please?
Hamishboii
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby sammenace » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:59 am

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:Updated to Version 1.6. I added the requested auto ADS mod. With this mod, it will automatically ADS when the FIRE button is pressed.

This mod will work great with akimbo weapons. With akimbo (dual wield) weapons, you only have to press the FIRE button and it will automatically press the ADS. Therefore, you can fire both weapons by pressing only the fire button.

Thank you sir! Can't wait to try this our tomorrow.
sammenace
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby boat_58 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:16 pm

UK, can you clarify something for me. When i use this script in a private match, with drop shot enabled, while running and i press the shoot button, my char does the power slide and shoot which is perfect. But when i take it to a regular match against other players, when i am running and i press the shoot button, it just drops to the ground instead of sliding like it did in the custom match. Is there a reason it does this?

Thanks
boat_58
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby UK_Wildcats » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:25 pm

Hamishboii wrote:This isnt working on xbox one, help please?

Did you make the necessary changes in the script for the specific button layout that you are using?
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to GPC1 Script Programming