COD Black Ops 3 (BO3) version 2.1a

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: COD Black Ops 3 (BO3) version 1.6

Postby the old gamer » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:32 am

Yes, I couldn't get this to work either. Didn't adjust anything. Downloaded script, put it in 1st slot and hit program device. Am I missing something? Can't stand programming.
the old gamer
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby UK_Wildcats » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:42 am

As stated in the script, I developed it for the TACTICAL FLIPPED button layout that I use. If you use TACTICAL, DEFAULT or DEFAULT FLIPPED button layouts, you have to make the minor script changes that I listed in the script and in this topic.

By default the only mods that are turned on are auto sprint and drop shot. You can easily test these.

Auto sprint - Move the joystick fully forward and it should auto sprint.

Drop Shot - If you press the FIRE button without the ADS (aim down sights) button being pressed, it will drop shot.

All the other mods are turned on/off by the toggles listed in the script and in this topic.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby the old gamer » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:59 am

I have no idea how to do that. I have zero programming knowledge. I like the R1 and L1 for ads and fire. Can you advise how to do that? I appreciate any help you can give me.
the old gamer
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby olex73 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:13 am

I have downloaded the 1.6. Drop shot work perfect but:

Led don't turn green.
And can't enable the rapid fire, when I press first the ads button then d-pad right it s just open the score case.

What I don't understand is that the drop shot work without the led become green.

I downloaded your script, open with the gt tuner , remplaced (copy/past)the 6 code for use the l2r2 in your original script (include description ), compile (no error)save as new file; drop to the slot; then ad to the titan one

Is any error that I made?

Best regards
olex73
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: COD Black Ops 3 (BO3) version 1.7

Postby UK_Wildcats » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:53 am

the old gamer wrote:I have no idea how to do that. I have zero programming knowledge. I like the R1 and L1 for ads and fire. Can you advise how to do that? I appreciate any help you can give me.

The exact changes for the appropriate button layout are listed. If you are having trouble, let me know the exact button layout that you are using? I will modify the script for you.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby UK_Wildcats » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:56 am

olex73 wrote:I have downloaded the 1.6. Drop shot work perfect but:

Led don't turn green.
And can't enable the rapid fire, when I press first the ads button then d-pad right it s just open the score case.

What I don't understand is that the drop shot work without the led become green.

I downloaded your script, open with the gt tuner , remplaced (copy/past)the 6 code for use the l2r2 in your original script (include description ), compile (no error)save as new file; drop to the slot; then ad to the titan one

Is any error that I made?

Best regards

I always use auto sprint and drop shot; therefore, they are on by default. No, they light bar will not change colors for them because they are already on. The mods that you can toggle on/off within the game will change colors and rumble when they are turned on. The light bar will turn blue when you turn one off.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby UK_Wildcats » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:02 am

boat_58 wrote:
UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:Thanks for you help

it did not work. all it did was just shoot while sprinting, then crouch right after.

I did some testing tonight and got the same results that you did. I believe that the private match games operate with a quicker response time since they are not trying to sync with the host. This means that there is a very quick response from shoot to crouch when in a private match. Because the response is so quick, the game sees the run and crouch very quickly and initiates the slide. In the public matches there is more delay which gives a longer time between run and crouch.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby olex73 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:12 pm

So to use rapid fire should I turn off your default drop shot configuration ? Press ads +pad to inactivate your mod then repress ads+left pad to activate the rapid fire?

Thanks a lot. Quiet difficult to understand. Sorry.

Regards
olex73
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby UK_Wildcats » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:30 pm

Think of this script as a big control panel and each mod is a separate switch on the control panel that can be turned on/off. Therefore, the mods can be turned on/off independent of the other mods. For example, press ADS + LEFT will turn on Rapid Fire. Press ADS + LEFT again and it will turn off rapid fire.

Drop shot is on by default. If you press, ADS + DOWN, it will turn OFF drop shot.

Pressing CROUCH + DOWN will turn on anti-recoil. Press CROUCH + DOWN again will turn off anti-recoil.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby boat_58 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:21 pm

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:
boat_58 wrote:
UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:Thanks for you help

it did not work. all it did was just shoot while sprinting, then crouch right after.

I did some testing tonight and got the same results that you did. I believe that the private match games operate with a quicker response time since they are not trying to sync with the host. This means that there is a very quick response from shoot to crouch when in a private match. Because the response is so quick, the game sees the run and crouch very quickly and initiates the slide. In the public matches there is more delay which gives a longer time between run and crouch.

Is there anyway to configure the script to reflect this delay? It would be great if it was able to slide, but if not its fine also.

Thanks
boat_58
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to GPC1 Script Programming