COD Black Ops 3 (BO3) version 2.1a

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: COD Black Ops 3 (BO3) version 1.8

Postby kuni808 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:04 am

They haymaker is full auto but its not that fast. Try using it without the jitter then with it and youll see the difference.
kuni808
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Rize77 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:40 pm

I have noticed that when using the Anti Recoil horizontal (left or right) settings something odd happins.

For example while using the VMP it kicks Up and Right so I set recoil to compensate.

My setting used are 25 for vertical recoil and 10 to the left.

While doing a wall test only pressing ADS and Fire it works fine but if I try to aim with my right stick, if I press left on my stick my guy suddenly turns right.

This only happins if I press the right stick left more than say a third of the way, and it is really confusing to me why this is happining..

Is there any way to fix it?
Rize77
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby kuni808 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:49 pm

Rize77 wrote:I have noticed that when using the Anti Recoil horizontal (left or right) settings something odd happins.

For example while using the VMP it kicks Up and Right so I set recoil to compensate.

My setting used are 25 for vertical recoil and 10 to the left.

While doing a wall test only pressing ADS and Fire it works fine but if I try to aim with my right stick, if I press left on my stick my guy suddenly turns right.

This only happins if I press the right stick left more than say a third of the way, and it is really confusing to me why this is happining..

Is there any way to fix it?

Ive also noticed that to, hopefully theres a fix. I used to think it was just something i inputted wrong but atleast i know im the the only one.
kuni808
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby usa98j30t4 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:08 pm

Wildcat,

Testing your script this morning. Two things I was wondering about (still testing, but these are things I found).

Is there a way to drop shot and ADS at the same time. When I manually ADS and have drop shot enabled and engage an enemy, I do not drop when I fire.

Also, when I have auto ADS and drop shot enabled, I do not drop when I fire, it does do auto ADS.

I am going to keep testing things. Love what you do for us, NOT being critical. Just observations.

Thank you as always for all the work you do for us.
usa98j30t4
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby kuni808 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:46 am

usa98j30t4 wrote:Wildcat,

Testing your script this morning. Two things I was wondering about (still testing, but these are things I found).

Is there a way to drop shot and ADS at the same time. When I manually ADS and have drop shot enabled and engage an enemy, I do not drop when I fire.

Also, when I have auto ADS and drop shot enabled, I do not drop when I fire, it does do auto ADS.

I am going to keep testing things. Love what you do for us, NOT being critical. Just observations.

Try using my BO3 toggle script in the gpc library and turn on ads and drop shot and it will do exactly what your looking for. Dropt shot does not enable if your ads because if your behind cover and ads at an enemy you wouldnt want to drop to the ground and not be able to see the enemy, so thats why it only engages if your not ads. In my script if you enable both ads and dropshot you will drop and scope in almost instantly making it more accurate if your enemy is futher then hipfire range. Try it out and see how you like the it.
kuni808
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby usa98j30t4 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:22 am

Thanks kuni808. I'll give it a try.
usa98j30t4

Postby kuni808 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:50 am

usa98j30t4 wrote:Thanks kuni808. I'll give it a try.

Also i use tactical button layout so make sure you have it on that.
kuni808
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Hamishboii » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:53 am

i will touch anyone who hekps me to get this working :'( i play tatical button layout on xbox one. i tried doing it by changing the script with what the author has said to done but yet im too dumb :S
Hamishboii
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby boat_58 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:17 pm

Hamishboii wrote:i will touch anyone who hekps me to get this working :'( i play tatical button layout on xbox one. i tried doing it by changing the script with what the author has said to done but yet im too dumb :S

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2557&start=90

This page has all the changes, just copy and paste the code for your control type. Scroll down
boat_58
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby UK_Wildcats » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:31 pm

usa98j30t4 wrote:Wildcat,

See the line of code below from the defines section of the script. If you change this to FALSE, then it will drop shot even if ADS is activated.
Code: Select all
define DISABLE_WITH_SCOPE        = TRUE; // Will not drop shot if ADS is on

Someone specifically requested auto ADS without drop shot taking effect. You can easily change it so drop shot is not turned off. Here are the two areas that need to be changed. Just add the "//" in front of the lines like I did below. This should work.

if(event_press(DOWN) && get_val(ADS)) {  // Turns ON and OFF Drop Shot
        DropShotON = !DropShotON;
        if(DropShotON) {
//            ADS_Fire_On = FALSE;
            combo_run(AmberLED);
            combo_run(RumbleNotifier);
        }
        if(!DropShotON) {combo_run(BlueLED);}   
      }

if(event_press(RIGHT) && get_val(CROUCH)) { // Turns ON and OFF ADS Fire