COD Black Ops 3 (BO3) version 2.1a

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: COD Black Ops 3 (BO3) version 1.7

Postby boat_58 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:23 pm

Bleak5170 wrote:
UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:
Bleak5170 wrote:Has anyone messed around with the rapid fire in Black Ops 3? I'm using it now with the 205 Brecci and it still seems to fire pretty slowly. Nothing like the Striker or Bulldog from past games. I don't know how to adjust it or if that would even do anything. I know guns will lock up very easily in Treyarch games if you spam the trigger with semi-autos so you have to be careful.

Yes, I have been playing around with rapid fire. The results seem to vary based upon each weapon coding within the game.

It seems that BO3 has added more functionality with burst and semi-automatic weapons. For example, you can fire some of the weapons over and over by holding the FIRE button. This is part of the game coding for everyone. As part of this implementation, I believe that they have coded more controls and delays.

Here is an example, if you use the rapid fire mod on the XR-2 it does not seem to make a difference than normally just holding the trigger. If you use the rapid fire mod on the MR6 pistol, it fires very close to an automatic weapon. The only difference is the game coding.

Yeah I noticed that with the XR-2. I also noticed that adding the Rapid Fire attachment will not make you fire any faster if you're using the Titan One, so forget about putting it on the Sheiva or other semi-autos.

Rapid fire attachment doesn't change the fire rate of any of the weapons by a significant amount. Rapid Fire attachment on the weapon only changes it fire-rate by a small amount. So the titan one doesn't really affect the attachment
boat_58
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: COD Black Ops 3 (BO3) version 1.8

Postby Bleak5170 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:46 pm

I don't know how you guys use that jitter mod. The recoil is insane - even on shotguns. And when I use it, it keeps switching weapons on me automatically.
Bleak5170
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby boat_58 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:00 pm

Haha, hold the fire button until it runs out of ammo, and it will reload. Its basically a script basically just shoots and switch weapons to cancel the animation from what i see, that's why it switches weapons sometimes. Try the XR-2 if you want to try using this in a public match, anything else is pretty dumb unless the enemy is right in your face.
boat_58
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: COD Black Ops 3 (BO3) version 1.7

Postby UK_Wildcats » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:02 pm

boat_58 wrote:Rapid fire attachment doesn't change the fire rate of any of the weapons by a significant amount. Rapid Fire attachment on the weapon only changes it fire-rate by a small amount. So the titan one doesn't really affect the attachment

I agree. I found that the rapid fire attachment only makes a small difference. For the rapid fire mod within the script, I have found that it works awesome with some weapons and does not work as well with out weapons.

Here is what I discovered last night with some limited testing in a local match. I plan to try testing more. From my testing, I noticed three categories of weapons to consider for rapid fire.

Weapon Cat 1: full automatic weapons
Weapon Cat 2: Semi-automatic or burst weapons that can be fired over and over again by pressing and holding the FIRE button WITHOUT a Titan 1. They do this normally as part of the game. (i.e. XR-2 assault rifle, RK-5 pistol)
Weapon Cat 3: These semi-automatic or burst weapons CANNOT be fired over and over again by pressing and holding the FIRE button WITHOUT a Titan 1. You have to press the FIRE button multiple times to get multiple shots. (i.e. M8A7 assault rifle, MR6 pistol)

Obviously, rapid fire mod is not needed for Cat 1. For Cat 2 the rapid fire mod does not seem to have much improve over just holding the FIRE button normally without the mod. The Cat 3 weapons seem to work VERY WELL with the rapid fire mod.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby UK_Wildcats » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:04 pm

boat_58 wrote:Haha, hold the fire button until it runs out of ammo, and it will reload. Its basically a script basically just shoots and switch weapons to cancel the animation from what i see, that's why it switches weapons sometimes. Try the XR-2 if you want to try using this in a public match, anything else is pretty dumb unless the enemy is right in your face.

I believe that it will reload if you do NOT have a secondary weapon. If you have a secondary, it will auto switch to your secondary. I think the game does this by default without the mod.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Bleak5170 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:48 am

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:
boat_58 wrote:Haha, hold the fire button until it runs out of ammo, and it will reload. Its basically a script basically just shoots and switch weapons to cancel the animation from what i see, that's why it switches weapons sometimes. Try the XR-2 if you want to try using this in a public match, anything else is pretty dumb unless the enemy is right in your face.

I believe that it will reload if you do NOT have a secondary weapon. If you have a secondary, it will auto switch to your secondary. I think the game does this by default without the mod.

For me it's switching even if I have half a magazine left in the gun I'm currently shooting. It's totally random.
Bleak5170

Postby kuni808 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:11 am

Bleak5170 wrote:
UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:

For me it's switching even if I have half a magazine left in the gun I'm currently shooting. It's totally random.

Make sure your using the update script i posted, the first one i posted was the wrong script. Its still a work in progress. Im trying to get so that when you let go the trigger it will remain on your primary but its difficult because you cant tell what point of the combo is running when you release the trigger. The combo is shoot reload then switch weapon(y) twice to cancel the reload and then it repeats, so if you happen to let go the trigger on the first press of y it will swap to your secondary and theres no way i know of on how to tell or make sure your at the end of the combo. My fix to this run the 205 and haymaker together.
kuni808
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Peter Posemuckel » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:06 pm

Hi wildcats,

u did good work on the script. Is it possible to add a reconnect for PS4? I m using the XB One Elite on a PS4 and would like to reconnect with CROSS UP+ X-Button.

I would be glad if u can help me.

Cheers,

Peter.
Peter Posemuckel
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Bleak5170 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:12 pm

kuni808 wrote:
UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:

Make sure your using the update script i posted, the first one i posted was the wrong script. Its still a work in progress. Im trying to get so that when you let go the trigger it will remain on your primary but its difficult because you cant tell what point of the combo is running when you release the trigger. The combo is shoot reload then switch weapon(y) twice to cancel the reload and then it repeats, so if you happen to let go the trigger on the first press of y it will swap to your secondary and theres no way i know of on how to tell or make sure your at the end of the combo. My fix to this run the 205 and haymaker together.

Why the Haymaker? It's already full auto. It's a shame because the MR6 works brilliantly with the rapid fire but the Brecci is only so-so. Conversely, the Brecci works very well with the jitter mod but the MR6 does not.
Bleak5170

Postby Bat » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:36 pm

What's the best setup for the HVK 30 in terms of anti-recoil?
Bat
Private First Class
Private First Class

PreviousNext

Return to GPC1 Script Programming