COD Black Ops 3 (BO3) version 2.1a

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: COD Black Ops 3 (BO3) version 1.5

Postby Bleak5170 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:31 pm

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:
Bleak5170 wrote:Damn I wish I understood this stuff better, lol. Seriously it's like looking at Greek for me.

It looks more complicated than it is. You have to learn little by little. You can read the documentation on it to get a starter.

Yeah once I got home and actually read everything more carefully and actually put it on my Titan, it all became clear. This is a pretty awesome script man. In the past I had trouble getting some of them to work but this one is great. Thank you. :joia:
Bleak5170
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Re: COD Black Ops 3 (BO3) version 1.6

Postby UK_Wildcats » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:32 pm

boat_58 wrote:UK, can you clarify something for me. When i use this script in a private match, with drop shot enabled, while running and i press the shoot button, my char does the power slide and shoot which is perfect. But when i take it to a regular match against other players, when i am running and i press the shoot button, it just drops to the ground instead of sliding like it did in the custom match. Is there a reason it does this?

Thanks

I don't know on that one. Are you using auto sprint for running or the actual sprint button? I believe the issue is most likely associated with public match timing, coding, etc. I will do some testing at home tonight and see if I can determine what is happening.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby UK_Wildcats » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:35 pm

Bleak5170 wrote:
UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:
Bleak5170 wrote:Damn I wish I understood this stuff better, lol. Seriously it's like looking at Greek for me.

It looks more complicated than it is. You have to learn little by little. You can read the documentation on it to get a starter.

Yeah once I got home and actually read everything more carefully and actually put it on my Titan, it all became clear. This is a pretty awesome script man. In the past I had trouble getting some of them to work but this one is great. Thank you. :joia:

Thank you. There was a lot of mods and sequences in my COD AW script, which required a lot of fine tuning and some mods caused problems with others. I cleaned it up and used it as a base for this one. I found a few issues as part of the clean up.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby boat_58 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:38 pm

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:I don't know on that one. Are you using auto sprint for running or the actual sprint button? I believe the issue is most likely associated with public match timing, coding, etc. I will do some testing at home tonight and see if I can determine what is happening.

I use the auto sprint on both of them. I was always using actual sprint until i realized that it auto sprints. But i tested both private match and public match with auto sprint and actual sprint and same out come as before. Just drops to the ground in public.
boat_58
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby UK_Wildcats » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:46 pm

I will definitely play around with it tonight. That seems very strange. The first thing that drop shot combo does is set the SPRINT button back to 0 so that you can drop shot. It may be a timing issue. I am at work and cannot do any testing until I get home.

If you are able and willing to do some testing, below is a quick code change where I modified the drop shot combo so it does not turn sprint off. I am just curious how this will work.

I just commented out the first two lines of the combo by placing "//" in front of each.

Code: Select all
combo DropShot {
//   set_val(SPRINT_EXO,0);
//   wait(15)
   set_val(CROUCH, 100);
   wait(15)
   set_val(CROUCH, 100);
   wait(DROP_SHOT_WAIT); 
}
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby boat_58 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:52 pm

Hamishboii wrote:This isnt working on xbox one, help please?

View the script in the Gtuner editor and make changes to the Definition part of the code to match this exactly and save it, then load it to your Titan One. It worked for me after i did it.

define ADS                      = PS4_L2;          // R1 & L1 can be changed to R2 and L2
define EXO                      = PS4_L1;          // R1 & L1 can be changed to R2 and L2
define SPRINT_EXO          = PS4_L3;
define LX                        = PS4_LX;
define LY                        = PS4_LY;
define SHOOT                  = PS4_R2;          // R1 & L1 can be changed to R2 AND L2
define GRENADE              = PS4_R1;          // R1 & L1 can be changed to R2 AND L2
define CROUCH               = PS4_Circle;          // "Default" button layout is PS4_CIRCLE. "Tactical" button layout is PS4_R3.
define RX                        = PS4_RX;
define RY                        = PS4_RY;
define JUMP                    = PS4_CROSS;
define RELOAD                = PS4_SQUARE;
define MELEE                  = PS4_R3;      // "Default" button layout is PS4_R3. "Tactical button layout is PS4_CIRCLE.
define SWAP_WEAPONS   = PS4_TRIANGLE;
define UP                        = PS4_UP;
define DOWN                   = PS4_DOWN;
define LEFT                     = PS4_LEFT;
define RIGHT                   = PS4_RIGHT;
boat_58
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby boat_58 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:54 pm

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:I will definitely play around with it tonight. That seems very strange. The first thing that drop shot combo does is set the SPRINT button back to 0 so that you can drop shot. It may be a timing issue. I am at work and cannot do any testing until I get home.

If you are able and willing to do some testing, below is a quick code change where I modified the drop shot combo so it does not turn sprint off. I am just curious how this will work.

I just commented out the first two lines of the combo by placing "//" in front of each.

combo DropShot {
//   set_val(SPRINT_EXO,0);
//   wait(15)
   set_val(CROUCH, 100);
   wait(15)
   set_val(CROUCH, 100);
   wait(DROP_SHOT_WAIT); 
}

Just leaving the house to work right now. but if i get home before you i will give this code a go and try it to see if it fixes it.
boat_58
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby UK_Wildcats » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:12 pm

Thanks for you help
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby boat_58 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:07 pm

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:Thanks for you help

it did not work. all it did was just shoot while sprinting, then crouch right after.
boat_58
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby UK_Wildcats » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:50 am

Thank you for testing. I will test and play around with it later tonight when I get home.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to GPC1 Script Programming