Neverwinter Script

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Neverwinter Script

Postby Morgnarak » Fri May 27, 2016 1:40 am

Alright, So personally Neverwinter is one of my most played games. I have directed quite a few guild members here for other games they have but the one question that everyone I tell Titan one about is do we have a gamepack or anything that could do afk farming for Neverwinter. I always have to tell them no. I personally think it would help Titan if we had a gamepack or script for Neverwinter since it's a free game and anyone can play it. It is also very popular. So do you think it be possible if we came up with some sort of gamepack features for neverwinter or even a afk script for farming.
Vizio M80-C3 80-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED
Xbox One 1TB Solid State Hybrid Drive Elite
Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller
Turtle Beach Elite 800X
Seagate 5TB Expansion USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
Logitech G910 Orion Spark
Morgnarak
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Neverwinter Script

Postby Shadohz » Fri May 27, 2016 6:15 am

AFK are easy enough to create. Anyone should be able to make those suited for a particular task.

I may... emphasis on MAY have a look at this. No promises. Can you confirm this is the correct layout for the game? Image
Also what exactly are they looking to add? Are ppl looking to spam powers in specific order? Are ppl looking to spam powers in a random order? What type of classes are there and how many (thief, fighter, etc)? Does the game have auto-aim/target lock? Provide any other relevant details.

Currently I'm busy helping someone with an exploit so it'll be some time before I can start on this or be able to recycle one of my existing RPG scripts specific to this game.
Shadohz
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Morgnarak » Mon May 30, 2016 5:51 am

Shadohz wrote:AFK are easy enough to create. Anyone should be able to make those suited for a particular task.

I may... emphasis on MAY have a look at this. No promises. Can you confirm this is the correct layout for the game? Image
Also what exactly are they looking to add? Are ppl looking to spam powers in specific order? Are ppl looking to spam powers in a random order? What type of classes are there and how many (thief, fighter, etc)? Does the game have auto-aim/target lock? Provide any other relevant details.

Currently I'm busy helping someone with an exploit so it'll be some time before I can start on this or be able to recycle one of my existing RPG scripts specific to this game.

The controllers you posted are not for neverwinter, Their for smite.

Controls for Neverwinter
http://postimg.org/image/7rjlo0p7v/
http://postimg.org/image/5bdnfsyp7/

Well this is a MMO and as a MMO is constantly updating and the builds/rotation that people use with each class will always change as well to maximize game proficiency. With this being said after thinking about it I don't think a afk bot in specific is what Neverwinter players would really need/use is a rotation bot. Something that will use their spells in a certain order in a certain time frame. This would also be efficient for afk farming as well.

Now I'm not proficient with GPC but I'm a quick learner. I feel as if you were to create a script for one class I could learn from it and create a script for other classes/builds/rotation that people ask for. Since I have a lot of knowledge on the game it self and experience. I'm apart of a large gaming community who has a lot of Neverwinter players like I said and they would die for something like this. It may even peak the interest of those who don't have the titan one.

Now as far as what the games features/offers. It has 8 classes but like I said each class has different talent trees and different builds people make with each a different rotation. For myself I'm a Hunter Ranger who uses the following build: http://mmominds.com/2016/03/15/hr-high- ... cobeast94/

The most important part of that build to pay attention to would be the powers part because this is the rotation for the build

I’ll sometimes change my rotation in certain situations but my general purpose rotation for DPS in dungeons is Hindering Shot/Hindering Strike, Cordon of Arrows/Plant Growth, and Constricting arrow/Steel Breeze. As for the passives I slot Aspect of the Serpent and Aspect of the Pack while I have Rapid Shot/Rapid Strike and Hunter’s Teamwork/Careful Attack for my at-wills. Finally, I use Seismic Shot and Forest Ghost for my dailies.

AotS is a great buff and can be very powerful if you know how the stacks work. AotP is something we can take advantage of and it adds an excellent boost in DPS for the rest of the party. A nifty quark to AotP is that you can even use it when you are soloing content because as long as your companion is within 25 feet of you, you’ll have permanent combat advantage regardless of placement (so long as you companion is not an augment).

If you’re feeling squishy or having a hard time soloing stuff, I would swap out Cordon of Arrows/Plant Growth for Fox’s Cunning/Fox’s Shift and switch AotP for Crushing Roots. This way, you get a free dodge from Cunning, you can’t get hit wile in Shift’s animation, and your Crushing Roots will prevent you from being hit as often. Also, we’re going to get a nice benefit to our survivability from lifesteal once we do our feats.

For those interested in exactly how I have my powers mapped: (X) Hindering Shot/Hindering Strike, (Y) Cordon of Arrows/Plant Growth, (B) Constricting Arrow/Steel Breeze, (LT) Hunter’s Teamwork/Careful Attack, (RT) Rapid Shot/Rapid Strike
How I order my powers is similar to katozee’s, only I have Cordon and Plant Growth in the place of Fox’s Cunning and Shift.

Starting with Ranged Stance: (Y) -> (B) -> (X) -> (RT/LT) -> (RB) -> (Y) -> (X) -> (B) -> (RT) -> (RB) and repeat

The above rotation allows the largest damage buff from AotS to apply to Cordon and Plant Growth (our hardest hitting powers). The second largest damage buff from AotS applies to our powers that apply Strong Grasping Roots.

For boss fights and single target DPS while in a group, your at-will has the power to do more damage than any other attack you have. Careful Attack allows you to mark an enemy and it is a DOT that procs every 1.5 seconds. The amount of damage that it deals depends on the amount of damage that has been done to the marked enemy in each of the 1.5 second intervals. So, in places like Tiamat and epic Demagorgon you’ll see that bad boy go off for 1 to 2 million every second and a half. Something to keep in mind with Careful Attack is that it is affected by Aspect of the Serpent. You can take advantage of this and just hit the boss with Rapid Shot to quickly stack up AotS from ranged stance and let Careful Attack get a nice damage buff. But it is a game of tug o’ war. Also, if you notice that it didn’t crit, just reapply it until it does and all DOTs will tick as well.

The game's aiming system works as you aim onto the target but once you have targeted the enemy it will lock onto them as soon as you cast a spell and then once that target dies if there are others nearby it will auto rotate to the next enemy.

If you need more info let me know. Like I said if I got a rotation script for my class I could prob decrypt it and recreate it for each class or build that someone may ask for.
Turtle Beach Elite 800X
Morgnarak
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Morgnarak » Tue May 31, 2016 7:59 pm

Bump
Turtle Beach Elite 800X
Morgnarak
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:52 am

An alternative approach to AFK scripts is use the GameREC plugin. You can record your inputs and have the plugin playback it indefinitely.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Morgnarak » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:39 am

J2Kbr wrote:An alternative approach to AFK scripts is use the GameREC plugin. You can record your inputs and have the plugin playback it indefinitely.

Not a bad idea. I will give this a try within the next few days.
Turtle Beach Elite 800X
Morgnarak
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Shadohz » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:26 am

F.T.G.

I wasted a week trying to get this installed on PC. Even after that I had to run it in Safe and Windowed mode just to get it to load correctly. Not worth the effort for me.
/abandoning task
Shadohz
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby MR DIABOLICAL » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:38 am

Never winter is on xbox one
MR DIABOLICAL
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby starchar » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:59 pm

I play Neverwinter on PS4 and once upon a time we had a person in our guild who was using scripts to help with casting dailies and to help go through spell casting rotations. I haven't spoken with her in close to year but was wondering if anyone had any scripts for NW ps4?
starchar
Private
Private

Postby HOST » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:33 pm

i'm also looking for this :)
not active due to daily migraines sorry
HOST
Corporal
Corporal

Next

Return to GPC1 Script Programming