DESTINY - Titan Fun Pack

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: DESTINY - Titan Fun Pack

Postby antithesis » Sat May 13, 2017 6:47 am

@ CouchWarri0r - I tried Destiny on XB1 using Xim4 + Elite + Titan One. I mapped A to lower-left paddle and B to lower-right paddle. Both Titan Skate and Evade worked as designed.

I have two guesses as to what's happening at your end -

1. XB1 rumble didn't trigger for the toggles for whatever reason (I mostly play and debug scripts on PS4). So try pressing the toggle more than once, just in case it's toggled off.

Also note that while while holding A, the left-stick must be pushed in the direction you want to skate and has to register a value of 70 or more for the Skate mod to kick in. Mine is 100 in XB1_LY above (keyboard W key was pressed).

You can double-check the value you're getting in Device Manager when WASD is pressed to ensure that it exceeds 70 (mine comes out as 83 when W+A or W+D are pressed, 100 if just W). If the value is lower than 70 (it shouldn't be), you can edit the "70" values on line 716. I don't think that's the problem, but worth flagging. Don't set it lower than 50 or you'll mess up regular Jump and double-Jump functionality when Skate is enabled.

2. Are you certain you're using the Titan Fun Pack and not the Warlock or Hunter Fun Packs?

Check that your script is loaded in the correct slot in GTuner > Programmer and corresponds with the number displayed on the TItan One, e.g if Titan Fun Pack is in slot 2, ensure the Titan One displays "2" on the LED.

Sorry, but I can't see any other reason the script wouldn't work. It's been downloaded over 2000 times, you're the only person to report this issue and I can't replicate it using the same setup :/
Last edited by antithesis on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby CouchWarri0r » Sat May 13, 2017 11:05 am

Many thanks @anthithesis.

Yes, I'm definitely using the Titan Fun Pack.
I did notice that when running the device manager, the titan evade was using the pupeteer layout because I see LB and B highlighted in the Device manager. I use the default layout. Using the instructions I tried changing it back to default but it just doesn't seem to like it.

Unfortunately I've had to therefore in the controller layout code had to have the pupeteer and the default buttons the same. See below (I'm no coder :-) - so this is probably a shoddy job I've done)

// BUTTON LAYOUT

// Swap to Jumper layout
if (test_bit(ToggleFlags, 13))
{ FLAG_RESET = 15; MELEE = 3; JUMP = 19; GRENADE = 6; SUPER = 19; }
else
{ DPAD_LEFT = 15; FLAG_RESET = 5; GRENADE = 6; MELEE = 3; JUMP = 19; }

Doing it this way now gets titan skate and evade working properly. Do you think I can continue using it this way or will I have issues later?
CouchWarri0r
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby antithesis » Sat May 13, 2017 11:44 am

Ahh...you must have toggled on Jumper layout (there's no Puppeteer in the script). The toggle for Jumper is D-PAD RIGHT + RS.

By default, controls are set to Default layout. All mods are toggled off in the script until the persistent variable is set on on the T1, which allows continuity after a reboot. e.g if you turn on rapid-fire, then turn off the Titan One, rapid-fire will remain on the next time the T1 boots up.

I asked which layout you were using in a PM (Default or Jumper), but you probably had no idea Jumper had been toggled on in your T1. You mentioned Default, so I ruled Jumper out as a potential cause, hence the "make sure you're using toggles and the right script" response ;)

Problem solved. If you toggle D-PAD RIGHT + RS again, it'll go back to default.

If you want to make sure it stays on default, you can do this (honestly, I wouldn't bother - just don't hit D-PAD RIGHT + R3 again...) -

Code: Select all

// Swap to Jumper layout << does nothing below
if (test_bit(ToggleFlags, 13))
else

If you've grown used to D-PAD LEFT as the flag reset, the biggest change you'll find moving forward is flag reset (swap Primary and Special mods if they come unstuck in-game) is RS by default. RS is the least used button in Destiny (assuming you use Emotes), so it was the easiest to repurpose. Make sure you reflect that change in the Xim4 config (bind RS to your preferred keyboard key for flag reset). Or set flag reset to 15 and d-pad left to 5 if you prefer to use D-PAD LEFT to reset.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby jeagan2424 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:23 pm

Guys i cant seem to get the anti recoil to work. Could anyone please help me? PSN: Sh0w_t1m3_24 feel free to message me on psn or on here, psn would work better. I really could use the help. Thanks
jeagan2424
Private
Private

Postby antithesis » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:37 am

Instructions for use are in the GPC file. Just read the green comments.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Previous

Return to GPC1 Script Programming