DESTINY - Titan Fun Pack

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: DESTINY - Titan Fun Pack

Postby httk_manexo » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:50 am

Yeah I know its time consuming. I made one combo(sic!) that worked and it took me 2 days ... it was titan skate ...
kudos to you
httk_manexo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:58 pm

omg!! This is really an awesome work! thanks for sharing with us!
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby antithesis » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:26 pm

J2Kbr wrote:omg!! This is really an awesome work! thanks for sharing with us!

No problems J2K. There's a lot going on in the script and I'm really pleased with the end-result. I can't wait to see what we can do with 3-4 times the bytecode space on the Titan Two!

Quick update - I reworked the RapidFireSpeed function, so the auto-sprint and rapid-reload toggles can slot back in.

Link updated in the OP. Warlock and Hunter coming soon :)
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby antithesis » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:20 am

Horizontal recoil is borked, the script won't accept negative values. I'll need to revisit the code and probably remove the Heavy anti-recoil (it's not needed) in favour of separate left and right horizontal anti-recoil settings, which I should have done in the first place :doh:

Sorry guys, won't be long.

[UPDATE] Recoil's fixed, but I had to can the Heavy anti-recoil. No biggie there.

Working on Sprint at the moment, which has an unexplained delay. A normal AutoSprint combo interferes with other things like No Land Beyond, normal reloading, RapidReload and auto-Shoulder Charge, so this might take a little longer.
Last edited by antithesis on Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby antithesis » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:50 am

I've nailed the sprint delay down to the clear i'm using to start sprinting again after a reload. It should only hold up sprint for 100 ms, but it's decidedly longer than that.

Need to work on that a bit more, then I'll upload the fixed anti-recoil.

[UPDATE] I've figured out a Sprint workaround by rewriting the RapidReload combo. Just need to cut a few bytes to fit it in.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby antithesis » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:36 pm

Okey-dokes, things just got a little funner (is that a word?)...

I've changed the RapidReload combo to a Sprint, which I wanted to do initially but couldn't get to work reliably at the time.

The caveat here is Auto-sprint needs to be enabled for Rapid-reload to work. I don't see that as a problem, because Skating is useless without it and who wouldn't want to free up a button for something else?

Interesting, changing RapidReload has cleared up room to experiment with sensitivity while Sprinting, which is going to significantly help Xim 4 / MaxAim users with Shotgun play.

I can also experiment with lower sensitivity if aiming down sights to see if it enhances Aim Assist. This Titan One thing sure is fun!
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:26 pm

Damn, looked over the script and I'll say from a coding perspective it is pure art! I'm working on getting my chars up on XBox since PSN has decided I don't need a good connection anymore. Pain to have to start all over, but fun at the same time! I'll give this a shot this weekend and see from a play perspective. The code though, a masterpiece!
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby jayjack » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:54 pm

I just bought this game.
Really just to try this script.
Seems like a masterpiece.
jayjack
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby antithesis » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:13 pm

Hold back guys...new update in-bound. The anti-recoil X wasn't working properly (I didn't realise negative numbers wouldn't work on X-axis) and auto-sprint was slow to kick in.

As mentioned a couple of posts up, I've fixed that and reworked the auto-sprint and rapid-reload stuff, which made room for sensitivity to come into play. It works great for sprinting by increasing sensitivity (a problem for us Ximmers) and reduced sensitivity has potential for an effect on aim assist (aim assist works better at lower sensitivity).

I've built all of that, just working out exactly where to apply the sensitivity settings for Primary HIP, Primary ADS, Special HIP and Special ADS. There's some interplay between HIP and SPRINT sensitivity settings whereupon they stack and can neutralise each other. I don't think HIP is necessary, but I'm experimenting to test what happens.

Anyway, it''s all in the revised script and values are editable, with optional toggles. I've run out of ToggleFlags index values, so auto-sprint and titan skate are now part and parcel of the Titan pack. I can't imagine anyone not using them anyway, so I don't think it's a problem.

Uploading the new one shortly.
Last edited by antithesis on Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby antithesis » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:13 am

New script up, link added to OP.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

PreviousNext