DESTINY - Titan Fun Pack

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: DESTINY - Titan Fun Pack

Postby antithesis » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:49 am

The_Rabid_Taco wrote:I've got a Titan 2 script I've been working on for Destiny. Still has a ways to go, but I can PM you a copy if you want to see the code behind what I've got so far. Restarted from the ground up since the first round was labeled for the Suros Glitch. This one will be a beast when done and I think you can add a lot to it that I haven't thought of. Let me know and I'll pass it along. So far almost all of what is there is working, a few kinks to work out before I continue to grow it. Want to add the Wombo Combo, need to implement the Boom Charge, Titan Evade, blink strike and a few others. Main focus has been on Titan since that's what I mostly run.

Would love to see the progress you've made Rabid.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:42 pm

Just sent a PM with the new code in it. I haven't put any of it in the new library yet as I'm still working though it.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby zombiehaddock » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:30 am

So I've just downloaded this and am having trouble.
The instructions say

All toggles are stored on the Titan One and are disabled by default
- Toggle everything you want turned on, they'll save automatically to the Titan One

But I've no idea how to do this. I want to have skate turned on. I held dpad up and pressed X in game but nothing happened. I use default button layout in Destiny.
zombiehaddock
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby antithesis » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:35 pm

Open the script in Gtuner Pro in the Compiler section. Read the instructions in the file, it lays everything out.

And obviously, transfer the script to your Titan One and select the correct slot :)
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Rouss3l » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:46 am

Did you transfer the recoil aspect of this script over to T2 Taco?
Rouss3l
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:33 pm

I have not done anything with anti-recoil yet..... Still working on it, and I apologize but with work being as busy as it has been it has been slow going. Anti-recoil will be added to the T2 script, and hopefully soon. I don't tend to use anti-recoil much myself, but it will be in there!
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby jizzone » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:44 am

I just wanna say that auto melee shotgun thing is a problem for my game style what part of the script is it so I can remove it?
jizzone
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby antithesis » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:47 am

jizzone wrote:I just wanna say that auto melee shotgun thing is a problem for my game style what part of the script is it so I can remove it?

You can add a larger or smaller delay to the auto-melee to tweak the timing, look for the settings in DEFINES.

Alternately, simply leave the toggle for No-scope disabled so the auto-melee doesn't trigger on SHOOT. I turn it off for Gunslinger and Nightstalker to prevent knife and smoke grenades being tossed.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby jizzone » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:03 am

antithesis wrote:
jizzone wrote:I just wanna say that auto melee shotgun thing is a problem for my game style what part of the script is it so I can remove it?

You can add a larger or smaller delay to the auto-melee to tweak the timing, look for the settings in DEFINES.

Alternately, simply leave the toggle for No-scope disabled so the auto-melee doesn't trigger on SHOOT. I turn it off for Gunslinger and Nightstalker to prevent knife and smoke grenades being tossed.

I've been using the original titan fun pack n love it n tuned the skating even faster but my computer crashed n I lost the script. I just don't like the fact it auto melees
jizzone
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby antithesis » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:05 am

jizzone wrote:I've been using the original titan fun pack n love it n tuned the skating even faster but my computer crashed n I lost the script. I just don't like the fact it auto melees

It's the same core script, the auto-melee has always been there and it's always been a toggle. Just turn off auto-melee and/or no-scope. Check the toggles section.

What timing did you get for the Skating? It always felt fastest on Striker to me, probably due to the motion blur.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

PreviousNext

Return to GPC1 Script Programming