DESTINY - Titan Fun Pack

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: DESTINY - Titan Fun Pack

Postby antithesis » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:33 pm

roidman wrote:can't switch this script to Jumper layout as given in the instructions.
Symptoms : Hold Dpad-R press X on ps4 controller, nothing happens.
Looking at the code It says :

// Jumper Button Layout (PS4 R3 / XB1 RS)
if (event_press (5)) { SetToggle (13); }

but earlier it says

// define FLAG_RESET = 5;

meaning 5 is never really assigned to anything? there is no such thing as event_press(5)?

There's a tonne of instructions at the top of the file, including all toggles. All bindings in that section are correctly documented.

It's a big script and I made a crap-tonne of changes during various iterations, which is why one of the comments further down in the script for Jumper layout is wrong. I'll update it, thanks for the heads-up.

Jumper Layout = D-PAD RIGHT + PS4 R3 / XB1 R3

FLAG_RESET = 5 is the default assignment if Jumper layout is not detected. Controller index 5 is the R3 button.

As mentioned in the script, it's commented out of the Controller defines section because it's moved to a variable and assigned in this bit -

Code: Select all
// BUTTON LAYOUT

// Swap to Jumper layout
    if (test_bit(ToggleFlags, 13))
    { FLAG_RESET = 15; MELEE = 5; JUMP = 6; GRENADE = 3; SUPER = 19; }
    else
    { DPAD_LEFT = 15; FLAG_RESET = 5; GRENADE = 6; MELEE = 3; JUMP = 19; }

Note that if Jumper layout is used, FLAG_RESET moves to D-PAD LEFT. Again, that's documented in the script.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby sean403 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:10 pm

so i added the script to my titan one, its in position 2. there is a black icon in the 2 square that looks like a download symbol. i plug it into ps4 and it doesn't read 2, just position 1, which is the destiny game pack.
sean403
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby antithesis » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:54 am

sean403 wrote:so i added the script to my titan one, its in position 2. there is a black icon in the 2 square that looks like a download symbol. i plug it into ps4 and it doesn't read 2, just position 1, which is the destiny game pack.

Make sure to transfer the file in Gtuner Pro > Programmer, then click Program Device.

On the Titan One, click the small black button under the LED screen to cycle between scripts.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby sean403 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:25 am

Ok. Got it working. Not understanding exactly what weapon tracking does though. Other than that works good. It does disconnect often, by disconnect I mean goes from green led to normal and no mods. I think it's because I have a freak stick on top of my right controller and have a tendency to press down triggering R3. I just turn it back on.
sean403
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby antithesis » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:57 am

sean403 wrote:Ok. Got it working. Not understanding exactly what weapon tracking does though. Other than that works good. It does disconnect often, by disconnect I mean goes from green led to normal and no mods. I think it's because I have a freak stick on top of my right controller and have a tendency to press down triggering R3. I just turn it back on.

Weapon tracking is used for separate Rapid-fire, Anti-recoil, Reload speeds etc for Primary and Special weapons. So you can run rapid-fire for Scouts, Pulses etc, and no rapid-fire for Fusion rifles.

Rapid-fire blocks Fusions from charging, prevents Rocket Launcher tracking and nerfs Machine Gun and Automatic Rifle fire-rates, so you don't always want it on. Separating rapid-fire for Primary and Special allows for the most flexible load-outs. I've turned it off completely for Heavy.

Titan One has no way of tracking weapons in-game, so it uses the LEDs as indicators -

Green LED = Primary weapon
Red LED = Special weapon
Yellow LED = Heavy weapon

Pressing R3 swaps weapon tracking, which is the "disconnect" you mentioned. If you've got a Primary weapon out, make sure the LED is green. If you've got a Special out, make sure the LED is red.

Take a few minutes to read through the green comments in the file to understand what everything does. It's all documented throughout the file.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby ConsoleHunter » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:24 pm

Hello,
I wanted to ask some options if possible.
1- Auto sprint disturbing while on sporrow. It is sliding to left side when you press forword because of auto sprint. Is it possible fix?
2- I am adding my special scripts also but memory space is full like 99% Is it possible to remove some scripts?
I have removed my self but controller started rumble every 5 seconds when i activated titan evade mode.
Can be removed:
- No Land Beyond
- Jumper Layout
Thanks.
ConsoleHunter
Private
Private

Postby antithesis » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:53 am

1. Disable auto-sprint when using the Sparrow.
2. Evade rumbles every 3.2 seconds after use to indicate that it's ready to use again.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby antithesis » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:10 am

Titan Fun Pack updated to 1.6.

I've played a LOT with this script and there were a couple of minor things I felt could be improved.

Firstly, the SPRINT toggle for Sensitivity adjustment while ADS has been changed to a hold. It was too easy to accidentally leave Sniper Mode enabled via the toggle. I'm probably the only person using this functionality and I use a mouse & keyboard, so holding SPRINT is not a problem.

Secondly, auto-melee after SHOOT has been applied to Special weapons only. It was intended to be a rapid melee follow-up for a Shotgun or no-scope Sniper shot, so there's no point applying it to Primary or Heavy. It also detrimentally affected the Gunslinger super by wasting Throwing Knife shots. Special only = problem solved.

Speaking of Gunslingers, the Hunter Fun Pack is a bee's dick from being published. Just looking at a Wombo Combo implementation before setting it loose.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby brucea382 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:03 am

First off...amazing job on this...quick question....can script be used efficiently without changing numbers say like rapid fire will work fine on hawksaw the way it is or do the rpms for each gun have to be implemented? Again great job
brucea382
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby antithesis » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:32 am

brucea382 wrote:First off...amazing job on this...quick question....can script be used efficiently without changing numbers say like rapid fire will work fine on hawksaw the way it is or do the rpms for each gun have to be implemented? Again great job

Rapid-fire should work fine off-the-bat for all semi-automatic weapons without being changed. I've run the same rapid-fire script at the same fire-rate for all of my games for over a year.

The ability to tweak fire-rates has been included to take advantage of Focused Fire on Suros Regime and similar auto-rifle archetypes, and for tweakers to maximise their DPS and / or reduce recoil.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

PreviousNext

Return to GPC1 Script Programming