Destiny - Hunter Fun Pack

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: Destiny - Hunter Fun Pack

Postby eqwoot » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:54 am

thanks for the update, I found the way to invert the Y-axis with anti-recoil!

anti_recoil = get_val(10) - ANTI_RECOIL; (instead of + ANTI-RECOIL)

now i have another questions, is there a setting to delay the auto-sprint so that it won't cancel my reload?
eqwoot
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby antithesis » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:58 am

eqwoot wrote:thanks for the update, I found the way to invert the Y-axis with anti-recoil!

anti_recoil = get_val(10) - ANTI_RECOIL; (instead of + ANTI-RECOIL)

now i have another questions, is there a setting to delay the auto-sprint so that it won't cancel my reload?

Glad to hear it, a simple solution's always the best :)

Yep, enable RapidReload, then tweak the RAPID RELOAD define values to match or exceed your weapon reload speed. By default it's set pretty high, but it can be tweaked for weapon reload cancellation, e.g popping only one Shotgun round in the chamber to abuse Final Round.

That's also the only way to automatically re-enable auto-sprint after a reload without resetting the left-stick (stop moving for a tick, then move again).
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby eqwoot » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:44 am

the problem is if i reload before auto-sprint, when i start moving forward it will cancel my reload as well.. Is there any parameter to set after reload is pressed, then auto-sprint will not kick in after XX ms?

thanks
eqwoot
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby antithesis » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:04 am

eqwoot wrote:the problem is if i reload before auto-sprint, when i start moving forward it will cancel my reload as well.. Is there any parameter to set after reload is pressed, then auto-sprint will not kick in after XX ms?

thanks

That's exactly what rapid-reload does - it blocks auto-sprint for the duration of the reload.

There's a RAPID RELOAD section in defines with separate values for PriReloadWait and SecReloadWait. They're both currently set to 2200ms. Adjust up or down as needed as the timing depends on weapon and glove perks. 2500 seems to be enough to clear a full Shotgun reload.
Last edited by antithesis on Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Callisto » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:48 am

BIG thank you for this great Hunter Script.
I got one question about it.

Do I have to enable WomboCombo or is it always enabled? And how? Its not working for me.

Oh and one more thing; WomboCombo is better first Smoke and then Nade. Your script does first Nade than Smoke.

Cheers
Callisto
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby antithesis » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:14 am

Wombo Combo is triggered by holding GRENADE for 150ms.

There's no toggle as it wasn't really necessary, but I can easily add one in (I cleared some room last night by deleting a quick-scope auto-melee mod only used by Strikers, and even then, only for sh!ts & giggles). Keep in mind though that Wombo Combo may drop the Super due to the tight timing, so that might be a good reason to add a toggle.

Wombo can't be tied to Melee (Smoke), because holding MELEE is for the auto-melee mod and will cause problems with other functionality, like no-scope and quick-scope melee follow-up attacks.

If you don't plan on using auto-melee for anything, edit the script, go to line 667, replace GRENADE with MELEE, then jump to line 830 and swap all GRENADE and MELEE entries.

I'd personally live with the 25ms difference between Grenade and Smoke being tossed, which is as close to instantaneous as Destiny will allow, than lose other Melee-related functionality. If anything, I might need to increase the delay to prevent the Super from triggering.

[UPDATE]

On second thoughts...given I cleared some room in the script, I *might* be able to swap nade and melee in the combo and block the initial GRENADE press. Leave it with me, I'll have something up in a few hours.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Callisto » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:08 am

Many thanks and sorry for confusion. Really appreciate it.
Callisto
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby antithesis » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:21 am

Callisto wrote:Many thanks and sorry for confusion. Really appreciate it.

It's not a problem, I've been meaning to revisit the Wombo Combo to prevent Super from firing unintentionally.
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:51 pm

antithesis wrote:
eqwoot wrote:thanks for your effort on your scripts included the titan :) . For the anti-recoil i have a inverted RY axis, how could i go negative value so that my weapon can point down?

Thanks in advance!

That's a good question, Titan One won't accept negative values. We can handle negative values for left recoil using positive values and apply the negative in the script, but what happens if you invert that axis too? :hmm:

There's zero room to change the anti-recoil script, but it might be something to look at for the Titan Two. In the interim, maybe J2K or The_Rabid_Taco will have a better idea of how to approach inverting the Y-axis for anti-recoil.

Sorry guys, been out of town for a while on business, but I'll see what I can do to get the negative value for the inverted axis. Work has picked up so not as much free time as before, but I still have enough to play around with scripts again.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby antithesis » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:23 pm

The_Rabid_Taco wrote:Sorry guys, been out of town for a while on business, but I'll see what I can do to get the negative value for the inverted axis. Work has picked up so not as much free time as before, but I still have enough to play around with scripts again.

His solution was really simple, see the post at the top of the page. Inverted Y-axis is probably something we should include as a define in all scripts that use anti-recoil.

Script updated to 1.9.1 -

* Added toggle for Wombo Combo. Enable only for Nightstalkers
* Adjusted Wombo Combo timing to prevent Super from triggering. Super will still trigger correctly on GRENADE + MELEE press
* Added defines in DECLARATIONS for ShadeStep and Wombo Combo to tweak the time to trigger combos

Unfortunately trying to trigger the MELEE before GRENADE by pressing the GRENADE button won't play friendly. There's only 25ms delay between the two as it is, but the nade does toss first.

I'll try again when my brain is less fuzzy - I think if the Wombo Combo toggle is enabled, I can replace the default GRENADE functionality with the combo, drop the hold for 120ms requirement so GRENADE can be blocked, which should trigger MELEE first. The trade-off of flipping the combo to MELEE first is you won't be able to toss only a GRENADE, unless MELEE is on cooldown.

On the upside, holding GRENADE will not accidentally trigger a Super...go on, try it :a1chill_angry1:
Deliberately pressing GRENADE + MELEE will trigger a Super, so nothing broken there.
But flipping the Wombo Combo could prevent a Super from triggering :icon_frown:
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

PreviousNext

Return to GPC1 Script Programming