4 ALL NEWCOMERS (quick tips and tricks TOPIC)

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

4 ALL NEWCOMERS (quick tips and tricks TOPIC)

Postby kniightmaare » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:04 pm

if any or all "vets" of titan or legacy join in or help out with this that would be awesome!! =), ok im ganna start this "topic disscution" with,

WELCOME ALL NEWCOMERS, & NEWTITANEERS, lol, FEEL FREE TO POST ANY COMMENTS, CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS HERE IF YOUR HAVING ANY TYPE OF PROBLEM LIKE (((you can use the preloaded gamepacks but when you try a script it dose nothing,))) and im sure one of the staff or contributors or writers would b happy to help, along with myself =}) so here it goes........(please note, all answers given unless given by Console tuner staff or Veteran scripters are and or should be taken as opinions, ideas or personal opinions :joia: )

Q1.) How come game packs work with my device but "red" or "green" written scripts do nothing when used, In game!??

A1.)red and green u say? ok try this, plug your device in via prgm slot on the side of the titan one, now go into gtuner and open up your options for the device, there will b a tab in there for "file association" your ganna wanna enable file association, below I will post a picture, if that doesn't work please reply back and let me know so we can work on this further, the only other thing I could think of is, enabling the mod itself, or maybe that specific code dose not work for the game you are trying to play and if that's the case I can just write you a new/diff code that is compatible with said game, but try the association first, even maybe a comp restart(check for firmware and software's updates first, and make sure that you don't have "tournament edition" enabled), ok so open gtuner, at the top there will be a panal that looks like
(file edit view compiler tools plugins help) click on "TOOLS" and go down to "OPTIONS", once options opens u will see another panal like the first but with different names, ur ganna wanna click "FILE ASSOCIATION" and you will see a button tawords the bottom that says "MAKE ASSOCIATIONS" click that and close , give the script another try and see if it works.
-Kniightmaare

Q2.)

A2.)
youtube.com/kniiightmare
facebook.com/verzatilearts
[email protected]
paypal.me/verzatilearts

kniightmaare
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: 4 ALL NEWCOMERS (quick tips and tricks TOPIC)

Postby kiet510 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:56 am

is there a quick guide page that explains every setting for gamepack setting? Im using Advance Warfare gamepack and I'm trying to understand what everything means. Its really confusing. Explain things like Scope, Non Scope, Anti recoil , InvY.. So many different selections, but they feel similar when I test them by shooting wall.
kiet510
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:59 am

I just answered this in your other thread, but here's the index page linking to all the Gamepacks available currently.

http://www.consoletuner.com/gtuner/gamepacks/
"We always start with completing the difficult. It just takes us a little longer to do the impossible."
Console Tuner Support Team®
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Postby kniightmaare » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:18 pm

thanks akhug and kiet, if you still need further help after going to akhugs posted link for game pack help, plz PM me with spesifics and ill do what I can to help 1 on 1 =]
youtube.com/kniiightmare
[email protected]
paypal.me/verzatilearts

kniightmaare
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby kniightmaare » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:07 pm

kiet510 wrote:is there a quick guide page that explains every setting for gamepack setting? Im using Advance Warfare gamepack and I'm trying to understand what everything means. Its really confusing. Explain things like Scope, Non Scope, Anti recoil , InvY.. So many different selections, but they feel similar when I test them by shooting wall.

can you tell me your playing style and I can help you out no prob, aka- run and gun, tactical thinker, your know? how do you play?
youtube.com/kniiightmare
[email protected]
paypal.me/verzatilearts

kniightmaare
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mergedshelf51 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:03 pm

Ok so im am looking for and auto aim script and a god mode script. auto aim is where you are looking one way and as soon as you aim it will immediantly go to the enemy. god mode is where you cannot die or take damage and are completely invisible to your enemys. and i need these scripts to work on xbox 360 call of duty advanced warfare.
Mergedshelf51
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:40 am

Mergedshelf51 wrote:Ok so im am looking for and auto aim script and a god mode script. auto aim is where you are looking one way and as soon as you aim it will immediantly go to the enemy. god mode is where you cannot die or take damage and are completely invisible to your enemys. and i need these scripts to work on xbox 360 call of duty advanced warfare.

Welcome to our forums. Both MODs you asked for CoD AW are not possible on the console version, unless the game has some major glitches that can be exploited. But, such glitches are unknown to us at this moment.

The Auto-Aim and God Mode are things that you just wanted? or did you actually see theses mods in action, like in a youtube video?
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby LuisDs » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:19 pm

Hi, im new on Titan One, but i know is a good tool when you know how to program it :ashamed:

i tried with some script but i think they work, i want to get on the point.

I use ASM1 to run and kill like crazy one and use AK12 to long shot (more stable)
in perk i use move faster, cold blood.

I need a script to move really faster to dontget caught,

another thing is that was talking to J2K last month and he help me out with MORS and Quick Scope he recommend me to use it with no PERKS and Quickscope on 360 but is not working anymore for me, if can help me with Custom for QuickScope too.

So, i need these 2 config. Thanks.

I have a nother question, is there possible to activate Rapidfire to AK12 with titan one ?

Too much info, LOL
LuisDs
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:40 pm

Hello, Welcome to our forums! :)

LuisDs wrote:I need a script to move really faster to dontget caught,

What the script should do to make move faster?

LuisDs wrote:I have a nother question, is there possible to activate Rapidfire to AK12 with titan one ?

Actually yes, but it will not make the weapon shoot faster. I'm not familiar with this specific weapon, but if it has too much recoil, the rapidfire can actually help reduce the recoil effect.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby boardingpro686 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:03 pm

hello, a game I play (nba 2k15) requires you to hold X for the right amount of time in order to make the shot, so, for example if the player's release took 1.1 seconds to release id like to program the Titan one to release at that exact time, giving me a perfect shot. Id imagine the mod would work by me tapping X and the mod would hold the release down the rest of the time, however im not quite sure how to set it up. How would I go about doing this? thanks for all your help.
boardingpro686
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to GPC1 Script Programming