4 ALL NEWCOMERS (quick tips and tricks TOPIC)

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: 4 ALL NEWCOMERS (quick tips and tricks TOPIC)

Postby UK_Wildcats » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:21 pm

You run a combo with a wait in miliseconds. See the below example.

Code: Select all
combo Example {
    set_val(PS4_CROSS, 100);
    wait(1100); //1100 milliseconds = 1.1 seconds
}

This will set the "X" on PS4 for 1.1 seconds (1100 mS).
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby LuisDs » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:11 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Hello, Welcome to our forums! :)

LuisDs wrote:I need a script to move really faster to dontget caught,

What the script should do to make move
Oh My bad! I mean a custom, what is the recommend custom class to move faster.

LuisDs wrote:I have a nother question, is there possible to activate Rapidfire to AK12 with titan one ?

Actually yes, but it will not make the weapon shoot faster. I'm not familiar with this specific weapon, but if it has too much recoil, the rapidfire can actually help reduce the recoil effect.

About the AK12 there's on recoil on that gun, just it shoot slow but really firm.

Right now I'm using the ASM1 a lot, that one has lot of recoil, what is the perfect config to no recoil on it (sorry my native lenguage is not English)

Another question, ASM1 has the option to activate rapid fire, can I just activate rapid fire with the Titan one to keep the rapid fire space on custom empty?

Any script to use the Exo dash move more than the 2 times?...

What is the better use for the Titan one? I'm not using it cause I saw is little complicate or maybe I don't know anything. Need help, I want to start using it and see the advantages it has, I know it has lot but help, recommend me! Need to improve.
LuisDs
Corporal
Corporal

Postby UK_Wildcats » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:44 pm

There are lots of parameters that effect recoil. See the thread below.

http://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1155

Slot 0 is always the default that does not apply any changes. It is the same as playing without the Titan 1.

The best option to start using the Titan 1 is with the gamepacks.

Here are various videos that are on the ConsoleTuner youtube channel that will help you get started.

UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby LuisDs » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:14 am

thanks!!! today i know what i want.

I need a script, when i press L1 to shoot = L1,L1,L1,L1,L1

i explain, im trying to use a secondary gun named ATLAS, it shoot 1 bullet at the time, if i press L1 repeatly faster the gun shoot like a subfusile (lot of bullets). I need just a script that works as im pressing L1 Like crazy. Thanks
LuisDs
Corporal
Corporal

Postby perfecthuntr » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:11 am

That's an easy one!

Code: Select all
main {
    if (get_val(PS3_L1)) {
        combo_run(turbo);
    }
    else if (combo_running(turbo)) {
        combo_stop(turbo);
    }
}

combo turbo {
    set_val(PS3_L1, 100);
    wait(50);
    set_val(PS3_L1, 0);
    wait(30);
    set_val(PS3_L1, 0);
}

Enjoy!
ConsoleTuner Support Team
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Postby LuisDs » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:36 pm

Thanks!!!!!!! Trying now
LuisDs
Corporal
Corporal

auto aim script

Postby Nem01777 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:35 am

hey I am looking for a auto aim script for cod advanced warfare multiplayer. I notice lately so many players are using modded controllers or hacks for auto aiming and its just impossible to win a gun fight against them. I would appreciate if anyone can help me,btw I just got my titan one and im trying to have fun with it pretty much a noob lol thanks :joia:
Nem01777
Private
Private

Postby perfecthuntr » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:56 am

You can't really make an "auto aim" or "aim bot" for multiplayer games outside of the PC realm. You'd have to have modified hardware and some serious programming experience. Plus, you'd get caught and banned for running modified code. The "auto aim" scripts and mods that you hear about are focused on single player modes where releasing and then pressing the aim button will lock onto a nearby enemy. This won't work in multiplayer since there is no lock on. Additionally, a USB device could not accomplish this on any system, PC or otherwise.
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Postby FLUDFFUB » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:24 am

ok a couple things, I have had experience with some programing features like C++ and java... but why do work that might be out there already if I can ask politely and receive gratefully...

I have a few questions the first involves having the PS4 console right above my gaming monitor, with no other option to move it, is there a way to wirelessly use the duel shock 4 controller with the Titan device without it being plugged into it via micro USB port... in other words I want to play using my ps4 wireless controller well wirelessly...

Next do you have any plans or in case you are in the works for it already plan to make any codes before the release date of Black Ops 3 now that the beta is passed and you can see what would be best for the game, I am always looking to improve my skills but I am the type that never stops running, (Finally unlimited sprint) but my controller doesn't like it too much lol... so auto run and gun style with hives, tracker, detection, and other things that give others positions away, assault rifle or SMG rapid fire, auto or target tracking helper... if you could help me come up with something of that nature for the ps4 on ghosts, ADW and potentially BO3 that would be great. oh and yes I have tried out most of the other scripts, but still lacking that move and gun down oomph...

and finally I like to play a lot of different games, but do not see anything for the crew, need for speed, or my personal favorite rocket league... a one button gas always on another reverse always on hit again to stop, with an auto aim for the ball would be the best thing ever!!! please help me with these questions! maybe one day I will be able to repay the favor or at the least help with the creation of these scripts!!!

Thank you so much in advance!!! ---FLUD
FLUDFFUB
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:42 am

FLUDFFUB wrote:I have a few questions the first involves having the PS4 console right above my gaming monitor, with no other option to move it, is there a way to wirelessly use the duel shock 4 controller with the Titan device without it being plugged into it via micro USB port... in other words I want to play using my ps4 wireless controller well wirelessly...

Totally possible. Just make sure of getting a Bluetooth dongle version 2.1+EDR, preferable with chipset CSR BC417 (BlueCore 4). The 4.0 version are low power and is not working consistently with the Titan One... Just to put it in perspective, the PS4 still uses the 2.1 version.

FLUDFFUB wrote:Next do you have any plans or in case you are in the works for it already plan to make any codes before the release date of Black Ops 3 now that the beta is passed and you can see what would be best for the game

Totally, you can find more details about that here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2015

FLUDFFUB wrote:and finally I like to play a lot of different games, but do not see anything for the crew, need for speed, or my personal favorite rocket league... a one button gas always on another reverse always on hit again to stop, with an auto aim for the ball would be the best thing ever!!!

With the Titan One you have the ability of make your own mods by coding simple scripts. With experience in programming, should be very easy for you learn the GPC script language. And, at any time, you can always ask for help or a custom scripts here on the forums!
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to GPC1 Script Programming