4 ALL NEWCOMERS (quick tips and tricks TOPIC)

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: 4 ALL NEWCOMERS (quick tips and tricks TOPIC)

Postby TintaTonti » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:09 pm

prototype wrote:You could create your topic to ask that but here is the code:
Code: Select all
define Aim_Button   = XB1_LT;
define Fire_Button   = XB1_RT;
define Spot_Button   = XB1_RS;

define ANTIRECOIL_FORCE = 30;

int ar_tmp;

main {
    if(get_val(Aim_Button) && get_ptime(Aim_Button) > 200) {
        combo_run(AimAssistAbuse);
    }
    if(get_val(Aim_Button)) {
        combo_run(AutoSpot);
    }
    if(get_val(Fire_Button)) {
        combo_run(AntiRecoil);
    }
}

combo AimAssistAbuse {
    set_val(Aim_Button, 100);
    wait(40);
    set_val(Aim_Button, 0);
    wait(30);
    set_val(Aim_Button, 0);
}

combo AutoSpot {
    set_val(Spot_Button, 100);
    wait(40);
    set_val(Spot_Button, 0);
    wait(30);
    set_val(Spot_Button, 0);
}

combo AntiRecoil {
    ar_tmp = get_val(XB1_RY) + ANTIRECOIL_FORCE;
    if(ar_tmp > 100) ar_tmp = 100;
    else if(ar_tmp < -100) ar_tmp = -100;
    set_val(XB1_RY, ar_tmp);
}

I checked the code but its not working. If i press LT button it make Melee Attack which is done by my right stick by pressing. Auto spot and aim abuse is also not working.

- Hello is it possible to take code of always run (when move stick forward) and bunny hop from game pack of Battlefield 1 and add to this code list?
-Aim abuse is it same life aim bot, like if the aim pointer is near the enemy and i press ADS or fire it will move on the enemy by itself? I need this option on xbox.

I didn't created new topic because the conversation is going on this one. Thanks in advance.
TintaTonti
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Ivory Tower » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:55 am

hello i am New here, after changing some settings in Advanced script for The Division what are the next steps to activate it ? too see the results (changings) in Game
Ivory Tower
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:11 am

Ivory Tower wrote:hello i am New here, after changing some settings in Advanced script for The Division what are the next steps to activate it ? too see the results (changings) in Game

The basic steps to load a script into Titan One are:

1) Copy and paste the code into a blank document in Gtuner's Compiler panel;
2) Make any necessary change on the code and save the script;
3) Go to the the Programmer Panel;
4) Drag-and-drop the script name to any memory slot;
5) Click on the "Program Device" button;
6) Follow the programming wizard until it finishes;

7) Connect the Titan One on console, launch the game and press the button on the device until the display shows the same number you programmed the script.

That's all. hope it helps.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby mjfame » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:25 am

To the gamers who are using the T1 via PC for console controller crossover support. It is possible to do so with a fully-functional Home/PS/XB Guide button by, first, modifying the .ini file, to your liking, followed by, loading up the accompanying executable script.

I have it defaulted to the '2' key (non-numeric) but you may change it to anything by opening and modifying the value of the .ini file (using notepad).

http://www.mediafire.com/file/me9dbhbhk ... Mapper.rar
(Posted download link contains the exact files that I have been using -taken directly from my PC- Uploaded by me.)
(Virus-Free / Malware-Free).

Basically, set the value of the .ini and save it.

Then just load this tiny .exe before opening gtuner (it will open a command prompt and minimize).
Make sure that you have the PS-Home button mapped to, whichever key you set the .ini to.
To get MaxAim to catch the input you need to use, what I've dubbed, as, the "Beetlejuice method"
(because it always takes 3 attempts to catch the guide-button input, lol.)

1. Start the "Xbox Guide Button Mapper" and leave it running

2. Open Gtuner

3. Start MaxAim plugin -> enter capture mode -> *Wait 3 seconds* -> exit capture mode close Maxaim plugin.

4. Start MaxAim plugin -> enter capture mode -> *Wait 3 seconds* -> exit capture mode close Maxaim plugin.

5. Start MaxAim plugin -> enter capture mode -> press 'Guide button' on controller -> SUCCESS!

Not sure why it takes 3 tries but it, always, works flawlessly, afterward.

Perhaps the maxAim devs could check out the code and incorporate this into a future MaxAim update.

**Finally : If using controller via MaxAim DI : Calibrate your controller every time that you plug it into your PC (seriously).

In Windows : Navigate to :
-Devices and Printers -> Right click "Controller" -> Game Controller Settings -> Properties -> 'Settings' tab -> click 'Calibrate' -> click "Next' to begin calibrating your controller.

+++PROPER CONTROLLER CALIBRATION Tutorial+++

''D-Pad' = Left analog stick (within the calibration wizard)

---Leave both analog sticks centered (without touching them) and press any of the face buttons, once.

---When instructed to 'Press all of the D-Pad's corners' :
Swirl Left analog stick around 8 to 10 times and then press a button during the swirling motion
(I always use counter-clockwise swirl because it seems to register the lower right corner better)

---Leave both analog sticks centered (without touching them) and press any of the face buttons, once.

---Fully engage LEFT TRIGGER (L2) - release ... fully engage RIGHT TRIGGER (R2) - release.
---Press any of the face buttons, once

---Move RIGHT ANALOG stick to RIGHT edge (hold it there for 1 second) move RIGHT ANALOG stick to LEFT edge (hold it there for 1 second) then release so that the stick slingshots back to center, on its own.
------Press any of the face buttons, once

---Move RIGHT ANALOG stick to LOWER edge (hold it there for 1 second) move RIGHT ANALOG stick to UPPER edge (hold it there for 1 second) then release so that the stick slingshots back to center, on its own.

---Click 'FINISH' then navigate back to the "TEST' tab and click 'APPLY'
Kolibri King | https://tinyurl.com/BF1KK

I take pride in the fact that I achieved this the honorable way. With an unmodded official XB1 controller.. Without the help of any other foreign device. Grind, well, spent.

mjfame
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby mjfame » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:26 am

First and foremost,

Welcome to the ConsoleTuner family.

To the gamers who are using the T1 via PC for console controller crossover support. It is possible to do so with a fully-functional Home/PS/XB Guide button by, first, modifying the .ini file, to your liking, followed by, loading up the accompanying executable script.

I have it defaulted to the '2' key (non-numeric) but you may change it to anything by opening and modifying the value of the .ini file (using notepad).

http://www.mediafire.com/file/me9dbhbhk ... Mapper.rar
(Posted download link contains the exact files that I have been using -taken directly from my PC- Uploaded by me.)
(Virus-Free / Malware-Free).

Basically, set the value of the .ini and save it.

Then just load this tiny .exe before opening gtuner (it will open a command prompt and minimize).
Make sure that you have the PS-Home button mapped to, whichever key you set the .ini to.
To get MaxAim to catch the input you need to use, what I've dubbed, as, the "Beetlejuice method"
(because it always takes 3 attempts to catch the guide-button input, lol.)

1. Start the "Xbox Guide Button Mapper" and leave it running

2. Open Gtuner

3. Start MaxAim plugin -> enter capture mode -> *Wait 3 seconds* -> exit capture mode close Maxaim plugin.

4. Start MaxAim plugin -> enter capture mode -> *Wait 3 seconds* -> exit capture mode close Maxaim plugin.

5. Start MaxAim plugin -> enter capture mode -> press 'Guide button' on controller -> SUCCESS!

Not sure why it takes 3 tries but it, always, works flawlessly, afterward.

Perhaps the maxAim devs could check out the code and incorporate this into a future MaxAim update.

**Finally : If using controller via MaxAim DI : Calibrate your controller every time that you plug it into your PC (seriously).

In Windows : Navigate to :
-Devices and Printers -> Right click "Controller" -> Game Controller Settings -> Properties -> 'Settings' tab -> click 'Calibrate' -> click "Next' to begin calibrating your controller.

+++PROPER CONTROLLER CALIBRATION Tutorial+++

''D-Pad' = Left analog stick (within the calibration wizard)

---When instructed to 'Press all of the D-Pad's corners' :
Swirl Left analog stick around 8 to 10 times and then press a button during the swirling motion
(I always use counter-clockwise swirl because it seems to register the lower right corner better)

---Fully engage LEFT TRIGGER (L2) - release ... fully engage RIGHT TRIGGER (R2) - release.
---Press any of the face buttons, once

---Move RIGHT ANALOG stick to RIGHT edge (hold it there for 1 second) move RIGHT ANALOG stick to LEFT edge (hold it there for 1 second) then release so that the stick slingshots back to center, on its own.

---Move RIGHT ANALOG stick to LOWER edge (hold it there for 1 second) move RIGHT ANALOG stick to UPPER edge (hold it there for 1 second) then release so that the stick slingshots back to center, on its own.

---Click 'FINISH' then navigate back to the "TEST' tab and click 'APPLY'
Kolibri King | https://tinyurl.com/BF1KK

I take pride in the fact that I achieved this the honorable way. With an unmodded official XB1 controller.. Without the help of any other foreign device. Grind, well, spent.

mjfame
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:08 pm

Great tutorial mjfame! thank you very much for your time in making it.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Technoobie » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:33 am

I am new to Titan one. i got it because i would like to play PUBG on my one box one with M&K. I'm not skilled in all this programming stuff (too old :)). I'm willing to learn but i gotta creep before i can walk. As i begin this journey with your help, I want to start with the basics. I want to learn how to program the script into the Titan One (i'm aware of the guides that are available on this forum and will use them) and then activate them VIA the program or in game. So for starter, is there a script for PUBG with only Anti Recoil (for all weapons, hip fire, aim or ads), Rapid fire (mainly for burst fire weapons), and maybe quick reload? Is it possible to get something like this for xbox one version of the while using M&K?

Please forgive me if the question was asked in the past. i search and could not find anything. Most of the stuff i found seems way too advance for my knowledge and confusing. I did found a nice Thread with a GPC for PUBG with Third person mode (my prefer mode) that has alot of features (most of what i wont use because i dont understand lol) but it seems as if it's for using a Xbox controller instead of K&M (or it doesn't matter because of the button layout on the keyboard?).

IDK lol Please help or point me in the right direction lol

Thanks in advance.
Technoobie
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:20 am

Welcome to our community.

The basic steps to load a script into Titan One are:

1) Copy and paste the code into a blank document in Gtuner's Compiler panel;
2) Make any necessary change on the code and save the script;
3) Go to the the Programmer Panel;
4) Drag-and-drop the script name to any memory slot;
5) Click on the "Program Device" button;
6) Follow the programming wizard until it finishes;

7) Connect the Titan One on console, launch the game and press the button on the device until the display shows the same number you programmed the script.

That's all. hope it helps.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby luyama » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:46 am

Hello everyone

Here are some days that I received my Titan 1 and that I browse your forum
What useful information and tips, thank you for all his shares :smile0517:

However a question to which I did not find an answer ...
=> Is there a device / Titan1 script converter ?

In advance thank you for your feedback and have a good day to you
luyama
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:48 am

luyama wrote:=> Is there a device / Titan1 script converter ?

The scripts should work just fine on titan One, in some cases it may be needed some editing to fix errors, normally missing ; and out-of-order initialization.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to GPC1 Script Programming