4 ALL NEWCOMERS (quick tips and tricks TOPIC)

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: 4 ALL NEWCOMERS (quick tips and tricks TOPIC)

Postby FLUDFFUB » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:26 pm

Thank you for getting back to me so quick this is great!!! I have some small V2.0 USB2.0 dongles that I thought would work but I cant seem to figure that part out yet, is there a trick to it... I found the script editing tools really cool how easy you made it look, but I'm having problems with one thing, for need for speed rivals I changed it to work so that up on the LY axis Is R2 and Down is L2 but not sure how that allows for the change in value? I am trying to use the left stick equipped with a Kontrol Freak Speed Freak Axis add on to work as gas up break down left and right to steer but when I turn left or right it drops the value from up when I need it to stay at 100 is there a formula I missed when looking over things, it is my first few hours even playing around with this, my intention for purchasing was so that I could use an Xbox controller on my ps4 since I do not like the this small ps4 ones and the stick layout. btw thanks again for the quick response and all your help... really liking the way things are done here!
FLUDFFUB
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:37 pm

FLUDFFUB wrote:Thank you for getting back to me so quick this is great!!! I have some small V2.0 USB2.0 dongles that I thought would work but I cant seem to figure that part out yet, is there a trick to it...

Follow the step-by-step guide linked below (PS4 controller in wireless mode). Make sure you have the device settings configured as explained at the beginning of the guide. If you still having problem with this configuration, please let me know what step is not working.

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/conne ... tion_4.htm

FLUDFFUB wrote:I found the script editing tools really cool how easy you made it look,

Thanks! :)

FLUDFFUB wrote:but I'm having problems with one thing, for need for speed rivals I changed it to work so that up on the LY axis Is R2 and Down is L2 but not sure how that allows for the change in value? I am trying to use the left stick equipped with a Kontrol Freak Speed Freak Axis add on to work as gas up break down left and right to steer but when I turn left or right it drops the value from up when I need it to stay at 100 is there a formula I missed when looking over things, it is my first few hours even playing around with this, my intention for purchasing was so that I could use an Xbox controller on my ps4 since I do not like the this small ps4 ones and the stick layout. btw thanks again for the quick response and all your help... really liking the way things are done here!

Okay, this is a easy stuff to program. To not go off-topic here, please create a new topic in the GPC Script section with your request (what you wrote above) and adding the script you already have, so we can help you with that. Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby FLUDFFUB » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:46 pm

ok I just keep getting happier and happier with everything... controller is working perfectly now, and I am going to play around with the programing a bit see if I cant figure out what I need, but weather I get it or not I will post over in that forum to let you all know what I came up with. thank you again soooo much!!!
FLUDFFUB
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:53 pm

Awesome! :) Thanks for the feedback!!
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby FLUDFFUB » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:54 pm

so I cant get my headset to play through the controller when it is connected to the Titan device... not wirelessly or connected with a cable... have a fix for this...
FLUDFFUB
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby UK_Wildcats » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:15 pm

You cannot currently use headsets or microphones that require a connection to your controller. This is going to be fixed with an add-on device that is coming soon. Also, you may be able to use this workaround to get your headset to work.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby FLUDFFUB » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:42 am

Read all of that good stuff, thank you, but not quite sure... is this device going to be a new piece of hardware we will need to buy, my whole reasoning for going with the titan and not the custom controller I built was the price factor. For 400 I can get everything I would ever need (paddles map-able buttons, juggernaut mods, and the list goes on)... now the cheep work around is fine, but that all depends on how soon this fixed device is going to take before release, as well as if it costs additional to the original titan device... as of right now I have spent 80 plus 30 for overnight shipping that took 3 days just to get this titan device, and yet for the same price 110, plus shipping I could have gotten a custom black stack modded controller, so unless the device is free less shipping I do not think it will sell well, in fact prices for the titan would drop based on reviews alone mentioning you need another separate device to use the (standard) hearing and talking features offered... I use skull candy crushers, no other head set compares to the way you can feel the base of everything near you, even wind hits hard. but as for someone that is mostly depth such as myself its the only way to know when something important is going on in some games! Thank you for the information, but this is starting to be too much like work and not enough play...
FLUDFFUB
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby UK_Wildcats » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:15 pm

It will be a separate device that is added on to the Titan 1. In the future there will also be another device that integrates the Titan 1 and add-on both together.

Please see this post below regarding capabilities of the Titan 1 vs Modded Controller.

http://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2255
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby gringohaya » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:50 am

hi i need help on how can i progran titan one with bo3 modz i download it but cant put into gamepacks please someone help me
gringohaya
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:39 am

gringohaya wrote:hi i need help on how can i progran titan one with bo3 modz i download it but cant put into gamepacks please someone help me

I believe I just replied your email. Here is a copy:

The basic steps to load a GPC script into Titan One are:

1) Copy and paste the code into a blank document in Gtuner's Compiler panel.
2) Save the script.
3) Go to the the Programmer Panel
4) Drag-and-drop the script name to any memory slot.
5) Click on the "Program Device" button
6) Follow the programming wizard until it finishes.

7) Connect the Titan One on console, launch the game and press the button on the device until the display shows the same number you programmed the script.

That's all. hope it helps.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to GPC1 Script Programming