4 ALL NEWCOMERS (quick tips and tricks TOPIC)

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: 4 ALL NEWCOMERS (quick tips and tricks TOPIC)

Postby WorldBreaker78 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:48 pm

kniightmaare wrote:if any or all "vets" of titan or legacy join in or help out with this that would be awesome!! =), ok im ganna start this "topic disscution" with,

WELCOME ALL NEWCOMERS, & NEWTITANEERS, lol, FEEL FREE TO POST ANY COMMENTS, CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS HERE IF YOUR HAVING ANY TYPE OF PROBLEM LIKE (((you can use the preloaded gamepacks but when you try a script it dose nothing,))) and im sure one of the staff or contributors or writers would b happy to help, along with myself =}) so here it goes........(please note, all answers given unless given by Console tuner staff or Veteran scripters are and or should be taken as opinions, ideas or personal opinions :joia: )

Q1.) How come game packs work with my device but "red" or "green" written scripts do nothing when used, In game!??

A1.)red and green u say? ok try this, plug your device in via prgm slot on the side of the titan one, now go into gtuner and open up your options for the device, there will b a tab in there for "file association" your ganna wanna enable file association, below I will post a picture, if that doesn't work please reply back and let me know so we can work on this further, the only other thing I could think of is, enabling the mod itself, or maybe that specific code dose not work for the game you are trying to play and if that's the case I can just write you a new/diff code that is compatible with said game, but try the association first, even maybe a comp restart(check for firmware and software's updates first, and make sure that you don't have "tournament edition" enabled), ok so open gtuner, at the top there will be a panal that looks like
(file edit view compiler tools plugins help) click on "TOOLS" and go down to "OPTIONS", once options opens u will see another panal like the first but with different names, ur ganna wanna click "FILE ASSOCIATION" and you will see a button tawords the bottom that says "MAKE ASSOCIATIONS" click that and close , give the script another try and see if it works.
-Kniightmaare

Q2.)

A2.)

Hello I'm new to all of this but how do i use game packs with my scripts i used a wiimote on xbox one black ops 3 i have certain script setting for buttons but how do i get the gamepacks to play along with the script
WorldBreaker78
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby OFC-Giorgio » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:20 pm

Hello I'm new to all of this but how do i use game packs with my scripts i used a wiimote on xbox one black ops 3 i have certain script setting for buttons but how do i get the gamepacks to play along with the script

I think he wants to add the cheating functionalities of a gamepack (like anti recoil for example) into an existing (wiimote) script. I assume that gamepacks can not be called from within a script but that the logic that is programmed into a gamepack could be programmed into the script.

Maybe the call of duty script of Uk_wildcats_fan can serve as a starting point:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2557
OFC-Giorgio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby WorldBreaker78 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:40 pm

OFC-Giorgio wrote:

I think he wants to add the cheating functionalities of a gamepack (like anti recoil for example) into an existing (wiimote) script. I assume that gamepacks can not be called from within a script but that the logic that is programmed into a gamepack could be programmed into the script.

Maybe the call of duty script of Uk_wildcats_fan can serve as a starting point:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2557

thanks again i needed that just a question the buttons you helped me map are great but i can find a button to pick up items such as other players gun and land mines i leave on the field.
WorldBreaker78
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby OFC-Giorgio » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:01 pm

off topic: i think that is the same as the reload button.
OFC-Giorgio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby ernie41981 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:53 pm

hey new to the whole scrips used the game packs before but was just wondering how I go about getting a script and using it mainly for bops3 I see there is a new 2.1 version I see talked about how would I get it downloaded to use or is there a way I can copy and paste it like I said never used a community one before mostly looking for anti-recoil double jump auto spring rapid fire and so on I mostly use the lefty flipped setting if anyone could help or walk me through setting this up and programming it to the titan one by the way its for ps4 any help is appreciated thanks
ernie41981
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby bonefisher » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:50 am

ernie41981 wrote:hey new to the whole scrips used the game packs before but was just wondering how I go about getting a script and using it mainly for bops3 I see there is a new 2.1 version I see talked about how would I get it downloaded to use or is there a way I can copy and paste it like I said never used a community one before mostly looking for anti-recoil double jump auto spring rapid fire and so on I mostly use the lefty flipped setting if anyone could help or walk me through setting this up and programming it to the titan one by the way its for ps4 any help is appreciated thanks

It is in the library for downloading. You would have to see settings in the define section of his script. Scroll thru his forum post and I think there is a lefty flipped there if not post in his forum and I'll help you out if you don't see one.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby bonefisher » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:34 am

ernie41981 wrote:hey new to the whole scrips used the game packs before but was just wondering how I go about getting a script and using it mainly for bops3 I see there is a new 2.1 version I see talked about how would I get it downloaded to use or is there a way I can copy and paste it like I said never used a community one before mostly looking for anti-recoil double jump auto spring rapid fire and so on I mostly use the lefty flipped setting if anyone could help or walk me through setting this up and programming it to the titan one by the way its for ps4 any help is appreciated thanks

I just posted your settings and how to program it in this post....viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2557&p=28572#p28572
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby TintaTonti » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:57 am

Hello! I'm new to Titan community. I want auto aim or yoi can call aim abuse for xbox. I'm new to xbox and it's really difficult to aim with controller. I'm getting better and better day by day. I don't want to use mouse and keyboard. Can anyone make me aim abuse, auto spot and anti recoil for battlefield 1 Xbox.

- aim bot / aim abuse
- auto spot
- anti recoil
TintaTonti
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Prototype » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:14 am

You could create your topic to ask that but here is the code:
Code: Select all
define Aim_Button   = XB1_LT;
define Fire_Button   = XB1_RT;
define Spot_Button   = XB1_RS;

define ANTIRECOIL_FORCE = 30;

int ar_tmp;

main {
    if(get_val(Aim_Button) && get_ptime(Aim_Button) > 200) {
        combo_run(AimAssistAbuse);
    }
    if(get_val(Aim_Button)) {
        combo_run(AutoSpot);
    }
    if(get_val(Fire_Button)) {
        combo_run(AntiRecoil);
    }
}

combo AimAssistAbuse {
    set_val(Aim_Button, 100);
    wait(40);
    set_val(Aim_Button, 0);
    wait(30);
    set_val(Aim_Button, 0);
}

combo AutoSpot {
    set_val(Spot_Button, 100);
    wait(40);
    set_val(Spot_Button, 0);
    wait(30);
    set_val(Spot_Button, 0);
}

combo AntiRecoil {
    ar_tmp = get_val(XB1_RY) + ANTIRECOIL_FORCE;
    if(ar_tmp > 100) ar_tmp = 100;
    else if(ar_tmp < -100) ar_tmp = -100;
    set_val(XB1_RY, ar_tmp);
}
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby TintaTonti » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:16 pm

prototype wrote:You could create your topic to ask that but here is the code:
Code: Select all
define Aim_Button   = XB1_LT;
define Fire_Button   = XB1_RT;
define Spot_Button   = XB1_RS;

define ANTIRECOIL_FORCE = 30;

int ar_tmp;

main {
    if(get_val(Aim_Button) && get_ptime(Aim_Button) > 200) {
        combo_run(AimAssistAbuse);
    }