GTA Script

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

GTA Script

Postby X_mula_dragon_x » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:35 pm

I recently just purchase the titan one and I absolutely love it, it's way better than the modded controller I was using. I just have a few questions. Is there a script made or could be made with the list I have below? Rapid fire is ok but is only good for pistols. I would love to see a increase in fire rate on my weapons. So if there's anyone that can make that script or can give me guides on how to make it I would really thank you. Hope you guys have a wonderful day

1) automatic headshots
2) faster fire rate
3) always be equipped with bullsharks
4) faster combat rolls/ run
X_mula_dragon_x
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: GTA Script

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:57 pm

Welcome to our community.

What you are asking for is not possible on consoles games. Hacks like auto aim are only possible on PC.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Teflonslacker » Sat May 25, 2019 9:48 am

Its nots possible here. Noozbar and Batts have pulled it off on the competitor device. You can find it in the Forum. That's where you should go if you need help. This is what you get here. Just saying.
Teflonslacker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Scachi » Sat May 25, 2019 11:16 am

X_mula_dragon_x wrote:I recently just purchase the titan one and I absolutely love it, it's way better than the modded controller I was using. I just have a few questions. Is there a script made or could be made with the list I have below? Rapid fire is ok but is only good for pistols. I would love to see a increase in fire rate on my weapons. So if there's anyone that can make that script or can give me guides on how to make it I would really thank you. Hope you guys have a wonderful day

1) automatic headshots
2) faster fire rate
3) always be equipped with bullsharks
4) faster combat rolls/ run

It is not possible with any device. Doesn't matter if it is Titan One, Titan Two or CM.
You need to understand what the devices do. They are something like "scriptable controllers". They can only read inputs and do outputs.
The devices have no eyes and no ears.
.. Close your eyes and try to make a headshot in a game. You can not do this, the device can not do this.

You might be able to hit an enemy when a game has some kind of aim assist. When you pull the aim button it sometimes snaps your crosshair in the direction of an enemy near by. This is what "aim abuse" scripts use, some do call this "aimbot"..but that is not an aimbot at all. The script pulls and releases the aim button over and over again..trying to keep track of the enemy by using the games feature that needs to be already there.

The devices (T1/T2/CM) can't do hacks. They can't do anything you can't do with a controller yourself. The devices might be able to do stuff faster than you can do manually, but they can't add something to a game that does not exists in the game already.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Return to GPC1 Script Programming