[REQUEST] NBA 2K18

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

[REQUEST] NBA 2K18

Postby XXXKentacion » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:27 pm

Hello, thank you for choosing my post to view. I made this post, or thread, to request some programming assistance from someone. What I need to be done, that could really help players out in this game, is a script that would flick the Right Analog Stick of the Xbox One Controller to the Left/Right. Then, a split second after that's been done, I need the Right Trigger to be held down WITH the Left Analog Stick in the same direction as the Right Analog Stick had been flicked. Proceeding, after that combination has been done, I need the Right Analog Stick to be Flicked Downwards with the Left Analog Stick going in whichever opposite direction the Left Analog Stick was originally moved with the Right Trigger being held. It's pretty difficult to explain this combination because it inherits difficult Analog and Button execution. I will be posting a video link here to what I'm exactly trying to accomplish with this script. You'll comprehend what I've been trying to get across MUCH easier with a visual representation. Also, it would be the BEST if you could bind the script to the Left and Right Directional Pads so we could execute the combination on whichever side/angle chosen. VIDEO: https://youtu.be/_h5PlkDzPGI?t=2m24s

Thank you so much. :smile0201:
XXXKentacion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: [REQUEST] NBA 2K18

Postby blazter » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:43 pm

XXXKentacion wrote:Hello, thank you for choosing my post to view. I made this post, or thread, to request some programming assistance from someone. What I need to be done, that could really help players out in this game, is a script that would flick the Right Analog Stick of the Xbox One Controller to the Left/Right. Then, a split second after that's been done, I need the Right Trigger to be held down WITH the Left Analog Stick in the same direction as the Right Analog Stick had been flicked. Proceeding, after that combination has been done, I need the Right Analog Stick to be Flicked Downwards with the Left Analog Stick going in whichever opposite direction the Left Analog Stick was originally moved with the Right Trigger being held. It's pretty difficult to explain this combination because it inherits difficult Analog and Button execution. I will be posting a video link here to what I'm exactly trying to accomplish with this script. You'll comprehend what I've been trying to get across MUCH easier with a visual representation. Also, it would be the BEST if you could bind the script to the Left and Right Directional Pads so we could execute the combination on whichever side/angle chosen. VIDEO: https://youtu.be/_h5PlkDzPGI?t=2m24s

Thank you so much. :smile0201:

want 1 to
blazter
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:16 pm

Moved to the Titan One scripting sub-forum. I will try reply your request there shortly.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby bmpt guard » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:17 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Moved to the Titan One scripting sub-forum. I will try reply your request there shortly.

hey j2kbr. the afk vc farm for nba2k18 needs to be updated. i think it needs to press a one more time then it gets into a game now.
bmpt guard
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:55 pm

norge1 wrote:
J2Kbr wrote:Moved to the Titan One scripting sub-forum. I will try reply your request there shortly.

hey j2kbr. the afk vc farm for nba2k18 needs to be updated. i think it needs to press a one more time then it gets into a game now.

please remind the post we have this script, so I can help update it. thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby bmpt guard » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:09 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
norge1 wrote:

look at the nba 2k18 vc farm thats already made i did request it to be updated there
bmpt guard
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Rocky » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:37 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
norge1 wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7167&p=56616#p56616
Rocky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:19 pm

Added the extra press as requested: :smile0517:

Code: Select all
int toggle;

main {
    if(get_val(PS4_L2)) toggle = TRUE; // Turn it on when you press L2
    if(get_val(PS4_R2)) toggle = FALSE; // turn it off when you press R2
    if (toggle) {
        combo_run(kvc);
    } else combo_stop(kvc);
}

combo kvc {
    set_val(PS4_CROSS, 100);
    wait(70);
    set_val(PS4_CROSS, 0);
    wait(70);
    set_val(PS4_CROSS, 100);
    wait(60);
    set_val(PS4_CROSS, 0);
    wait(70);
    wait(60);
    set_val(PS4_CROSS, 100);
    wait(70);
    set_val(PS4_CROSS, 0);
    wait(60);

// i think it needs to press a one more time then it gets into a game now.
    set_val(PS4_CROSS, 100);
    wait(70);
    set_val(PS4_CROSS, 0);
    wait(60);
}

J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby bmpt guard » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:26 am

thanks