speed up rapid fire

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

speed up rapid fire

Postby UFO » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:03 am

I know the generic hold and release rapid fire but is there a add on to that code that’s helps boost the speed, ?
I had a special ant8 recoil added to a script recently and I thought maybe a rapid fire is too... :)
UFO
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: speed up rapid fire

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:36 am

As you mentioned, the rapidfire is nothing more than add "turbo" the the fire button. It can be tweaked to configure how fast the turbo will press the fire button.

However, all current games have programmed a maximum fire rate for the weapons, so it will not fire faster than that even if the fire button is pressed very quickly. The rapidfire still very good to convert semi-auto to full-auto or, in some cases, to help reduce the weapon recoil.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: speed up rapid fire

Postby UFO » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:42 am

J2Kbr wrote:As you mentioned, the rapidfire is nothing more than add "turbo" the the fire button. It can be tweaked to configure how fast the turbo will press the fire button.

However, all current games have programmed a maximum fire rate for the weapons, so it will not fire faster than that even if the fire button is pressed very quickly. The rapidfire still very good to convert semi-auto to full-auto or, in some cases, to help reduce the weapon recoil.

I’m just talking about a different version of a rapid fire that is much more advanced that’s all dude.
UFO
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to GPC1 Script Programming