NEW XBOX-PS-SCRIPT FOR THE DIVISION 1.8.2 super heal

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: NEW XBOX-PS-SCRIPT FOR THE DIVISION 1.8.2 super heal

Postby orokusaki » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:34 pm

Thank you very much, now it works very well ... But I don't understand why my TitanTWo always keeps on disconnecting random after 10/15 minutes what game ... it has always done ... I also put the external power supply to help it with the xim Apex, obviously, is updated to the latest firm version.
orokusaki
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:45 pm

orokusaki wrote:Thank you very much, now it works very well ... But I don't understand why my TitanTWo always keeps on disconnecting random after 10/15 minutes what game ... it has always done ... I also put the external power supply to help it with the xim Apex, obviously, is updated to the latest firm version.

Does this this disconnect happen in one specific game only or when using one specific script ?

You can try to have the T2 connected via prog port to your pc while T2 stays connected via Output port to the console.
The pc has to be powered on in this case. This will supply power via the prog port to the T2 then.
Or when you have a powered usb hub around to can connect this hub to the prog port of the T2 , using the hub as a powersupply for the T2.

Test if this 10/15min disconnect still happens then.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby orokusaki » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:00 pm

I'm doing the test with port power PROG .. the disconnection occurs with any script ..
orokusaki
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby orokusaki » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:09 pm

the problem is still ... other evidence to do x please?
orokusaki
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:20 pm

orokusaki wrote:the problem is still ... other evidence to do x please?

Please create a new forum post with details about your disconnection issue, like using apex and stuff in the Titan Two section:
viewforum.php?f=27

This way you will get more help I think as nobody would expect to find a T2 issues post inside of a T1 division script thread.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Scripted_Rose » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:14 am

Love the scripts. I'm about to try them. I have a few questions if you don't mind in answering jokerlatino.

First of all, what exactly does the Double Heal do? Dose it double your regeneration/self heal percentage/Medkit healing? Which button, on the Xbox One/PS4 controller, do you press to enable the setting?
Second, will the animation to take a Medkit still activate for the Fast Medkit? How much faster will taking a Medkit be compared to not using the Fast Medkit setting?
Third, Can I see a game play of any of these scripts in action as well as a view on the controller so that I may know what to do and what the scripts will look like?
Finally, Is it alright if I combine some together? I've never scripted before but I'll do my best!
Scripted_Rose
Private
Private

Previous

Return to GPC1 Script Programming